Since it was established in 1959 for giving the best scholarships. The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission is Funded by the Government of UK and UK Foreign students and so on, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) is the best official unit for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships UK.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships UK 2022-2023 Details
- Country: UK country
- Eligible Countries: Eligible Commonwealth Country only
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded scholarship
- Course Level: Masters level degree
- Deadline: 9 April 2023 is the last date for this application.
Scholarship Coverage for UK:
- Approved Round Airfare Tickets from your own home united states to the United Kingdom for this scholarships approval.
- Approved Full Tuition Fees for UK.
- Warm apparel allowance, wherein applicable coverage for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships UK
- Thesis funding towards the fee of making a thesis for the students of graduate for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships UK.
- Study tour in other countries or inside UK are also free for the appliers for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships UK.
Schemes Offered by Commonwealth in UK:
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are offered under 6 development themes for the appliers:
- Science & Technology for Development in the education field.
- Strengthening Health Systems and Capacity are provided for the students.
- Promoting Global Prosperity provided for the students.
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security and Governance provided for the students.
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises provided for the students.
- Access, Inclusion & Opportunity provided for the students.
Available Courses for UK scholarships:
For a full list of eligible courses for scholarships, visit the following link if any students is interested CSC website are for the scholarships.
Eligible Countries for UK scholarships:
Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- The Gambia
Eligibility Criteria for scholarships:
To apply for these scholarships, you must read the following precautions :
- Have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country is required for the students
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country is required for the students
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK, or remotely if required, by the start of September/October 2021 is required for the students.
- Must hold at least an upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification is required for the students.
- Applicants have not studied before in other European countries is required for the students.
Selection Criteria for UK scholarships:
Applications will be considered according to the following selection criteria for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships UK
- Academic merit of the candidate is required for you in the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships UK
- The potential impact of the study on the development of the candidate’s home country is required for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships UK
How To Apply
You have to Apply Online for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023 and get the UK scholarships. To Apply please check and Visit the Official Link.