Applications are open for the Mexican Government Scholarship for the academic year 2022 so all the international students must apply here in the Mexican Government Scholarship. The Mexico Government Scholarship 2022 is opened approximately after 2 years so apply here in the Mexican Government Scholarship before the deadline because just 2 days are remaing for the Mexican Government Scholarship. It was closed during COVID Period. The Mexican Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship. It is open to Bachelors Degree, Specialty, Specialization, Masters Degree, Doctorate & Postgraduate Research. The Government of Mexican Scholarship will cover all the expenses.
Mexican Agency for International Cooperation for Development (AMEXCID), invites foreigners interested in studying in Mexico to participate for the students in the Mexican Government Scholarship. The call is open to more than 180 Countries to Study in Mexico so apply here in the Mexican Government Scholarship. More than 70 Mexican Higher Education institutes are participating in this so apply before the deadline.
The Scholarship is available for Medical studies too. Mexico is your next study destination for the students in the Mexican Government Scholarship.
Details About Mexico Government Scholarship 2022
- Country: Mexico
- Scholarship by: Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID) for the students
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree, Specialty, Specialization, Masters Degree, Doctorate & Postgraduate Research, Mobility Programs for the students
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded scholarship
- Deadline: 24th July 2022 is the last date for the Mexican Government Scholarship
Government of Mexico & will cover the following expenses for the students.
- A Monthly Stipend will be Given
- Registration and Tuition Fee
- Medical Insurance
- Cost of Visa
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Inner City Transport
- Some Free Trips
List of Courses & Fields
Mexican Government Scholarship for International Students is offering all academic fields including medical fields for the students in the Mexican Government Scholarship.
Duration of the Scholarship
- Undergraduate (4 Years)
- Graduate-level Research and Postdoctoral Fellowship (12 months) for the students
- Specialization (1 year)
- Master’s Degree (2 years)
- Doctoral Programs (3 or 4 years)
- Medical Specialization and sub-specialization (3 years)
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. Degrees as required by the program for which the scholarship is requested for the Mexican Government Scholarship.
- The scholarships will be awarded for academic excellence are eligible for the Mexican Government Scholarship.
- Be accepted, or currently enrolled in a program of the participating Mexican institutions in the Call are eligible for the Mexican Scholarship.
- Candidates cannot be living in Mexico at the time of application are eligible for the Mexican Government Scholarship.
- The academic excellence of the candidate in the intended area of study are eligible for the Mexican Scholarship.
- The intended field of study or specialization in Mexico is related to the applicant’s academic and job history are eligible for the Mexican Scholarship
- Scholarship application form
- A letter detailing the reasons that motivate
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of academic acceptance
- Letter of commitment to return to the country
- Copy of the birth certificate
- Copy of the valid passport
24th July 2022 is the last date for the Mexican Scholarship