Applications are open to apply for the Ireland Government Scholarship 2022-2023 for the scholarships to the students to get these benefiters scholarships. The Government of Ireland Scholarship is one of the prestigious and famous to pursue a Bachelors’, Masters’, MPhil or Doctoral Degree for the betterment in their education factors and provide the scholarship for the students. 60 Scholarships will be provided to all International Students by the Ireland government scholarship. The Scholarship is Funded by the Higher Education Authority (HEA) which is a big part of education sector for the Ireland Government Scholarship.
Ireland Government Scholarship is open International students from Non-EU Countries which show that Ireland play a important role in the education field. Participants who are from outside European Countries to study full-time in Ireland and also get the scholarships after showing their performance in their education. Courses will be conducted in English because English is the national language of Ireland for the Ireland Government Scholarship.
All-Academic Fields & Disciplines are available & Approved by the international rule of education. The Duration is the One Year Taught Master Program, Undergraduate Program, One Year Research Program or 3-4 Year PhD level and chance for students to get the Ireland Government Scholarship.
Details About Ireland Government Scholarships 2022-2023
- Country: Ireland country
- Funded by: Government of Ireland fully funded
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, MPhil, Doctorate fields
- No. of Scholarships: 60 scholarships for the students
- Deadline: 26th March 2023 is the last date for the apply of the scholarships
About the Irish Scholarship Program:
The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is pleased to Announced the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programmed in Ireland and get the scholarships easily.
Under this Program, 60 scholarships will be provided to get the Ireland Government Scholarship.
Financial Coverage (Value of the Scholarship):
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study and a chance to get the scholarship.
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution coverage of the give the financial coverage of the education sector.
Who can apply?
Note: The Scholarship Period is Only 1 Year so apply as soon as possible.
- One year of a taught Master’s Degree Program for the students
- One year of a Research Program (i.e. one year of a 2-year Research Masters for the students
- 3-4-year PhD. Program for the students
- The final year of an Undergraduate Program for the students
Available Fields & Majors for scholarships:
- Science fields
- Technology fields
- Engineering fields
- Mathematics fields
- Arts fields
- Humanities fields
- Social Science fields
- All International Students from Outside EU Countries can apply for the scholarships.
- The Successful Scholars are to commence studies in September/October 2022 can apply for the scholarships.
- Possess excellence (academically, personally, professionally, creatively)can apply for the scholarships.
- Excellent communication skills can apply for the scholarships.
- Extra curriculum activities (for example humanitarian work; politics local, national, international; arts; sports) can apply for the scholarships.
The last date to apply is 26th March 2023 to get the scholarships. and the selection date of the students is on 1 June 2023
How to Apply
Applications can be submitted via the online portal. Online visit the link , Please Visit the Official Website fo the Irish Government Scholarship 2022-2023.