Food And Agriculture Organization United Nation Fellowship Program 2022-2023
Food And Agriculture Organization United Nation Fellowship Program 2022-2023 is now accepting applications for International Students. This scholarship will allow Ph.D., Masters level program(s) in the field of Food Sciences and Agriculture taught at selected. The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)are putting international efforts to defeat hunger and to support development in member in different countries in the areas of agriculture, fisheries, and forestry for the students in the Food And Agriculture Organization.
The main aim of FAO’s mandate is to increase and improve levels of nutrition, improve agricultural productivity, make the lives of rural peoples good and contribute to the growth of the world economy for the students in the Food And Agriculture Organization
This Fellows Programme is basically designed to attract fellows, typically Ph.D. students, professors and researchers, who have an advanced and great level of relevant technical knowledge and be expert in any field offered by the Organization for the students in the Food And Agriculture Organization. They are ready to fulfill their specialized learning objectives, at the same time, contribute, and enhance their technical expertise and knowledge through different h time-bound arrangements with FAO. You can check here with FAO Objectives and United Nations Sustainable Development Goal.
Check: Generation Google Scholarships 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
LAST Date :-
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 09 Aug 2022 for the Food Agriculture Organization.
Masters level programs are advised Food And Agriculture Organization UN Fellowship Program 2022-2023 to undertake Ph.D.
The subjects mentioned below are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Food Sciences
Check: Mexican Government Scholarship 2022-23 (Fully Funded) For International students
- Complete financial support which includes full tuition learning materials,, fully paid on-campus accommodation, allowance of transportation x and a monthly stipend will be given to the desired applicants .
- Counseling Support Services.
- Career Development Services
- Regular group meetings will be held with other scholars that focus on personal and professional development opportunities in different fields and activities tailored to build societal relationships and the scholars’ capacity.
- Continued academic support will be provided through academic mentoring, virtual learning and tutoring.
- This scholarship will give Opportunities to participate in leadership congresses, community services and different mentoring (Go-back Give-Back).
- Uniquely sourced internships will, be given to the scholars with industry for Professional development.
Check: Yokohama National University Scholarships 2023 For International Students
FAO Member Countries are eligible to apply for this Food And Agriculture Organization fellowship
- Applicants must have Graduate or post-graduate degree (Master’s or Ph.D.) or be enrolled in a Ph.D. program in the bona fide (i.e. listed in IAU/UNESCO database) educational institution at the time of the Food And Agriculture Organization
- Candidates must specialize and expert in the field relevant to the mission and work of FAO for the Food And Agriculture Organization.
- Applicants must have Working knowledge of at least one FAO language (Arabic, English Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) for the Food And Agriculture Organization.
- Knowledge of the applicants of a second FAO language will be considered an asset.
- Be nationality holder of FAO Member Nations.
- Age: no age limit for the Food And Agriculture Organization.
- Candidates should be able and agree to adapt to an international multicultural environment and have good communication skills to work and research in the relevant field for the Food And Agriculture Organization.
- Candidates having family members (defined as, sister, brother, father, mother, son or daughter) working with FAO under any type of any arrangement are not eligible for the scholarship Programme for the Food And Agriculture Organization.
- Candidates should have legal residence status in the country of assignment for the Food And Agriculture Organization
Check: KMUTT Scholarships in Thailand 2023 | Fully Funded For International Students
- To apply for this scholarship , you must have to visit the recruitment website at Jobs at FAO and complete your online profile and application . We swill recommend you to create accurate profile is accurate, complete and includes your all employment records, academic qualifications and your language skills.
- You should attach a research proposal containing the evidence of attendance in a recognized university, or a copies of your concerned academic qualifications to the online profile for the Food And Agriculture Organization.
- When your profile is completed, you can apply and submit your application.
- Your application will be checked and pass through the screening process which will be executed on the information provided on your online profile for the Food And Agriculture Organization.
- Kindly note that FAO will consider only your academic credentials or your degrees obtained from an einstitution recognized in the IAU/UNESCO list.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained for the Food And Agriculture Organization.
- The applications submitted through the FAO recruitment portal will be considered for the Food And Agriculture Organization.
Check: Commonwealth Shared Scholarships UK 2022-2023 (Fully Funded)
Visit the official site for more information