The Royal Thailand Government Scholarships 2022 are now open. This Scholarship is Funded by the Government of Thailand. The Royal Thai Scholarship is open to Masters, and Doctoral Degree Programs at the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT). The University Ranks is #1 in Thailand and 14th in Asia. It is the Famous University to Study in Thailand. One more thing to let you know is that You can Study in Thailand Without IELTS. IELTS/TOEFL or any other language test is not required in Thailand Universities.
There is No Application Fee Required to apply for the Royal Thai Government Scholarships. The grants give a chance to understudies of different foundations from all nations in Asia and ASEAN nations to concentrate on Masters or Doctoral Degree Programs on a Full Scholarship. Thailand is certainly not an awful decision.
Learning at AIT University is a Good Opportunity. Since Mostly People don’t matter to this Scholarship, since they don’t have some familiarity with about it. So more possibilities of determination. You individuals have an Opportunity. The University offers generally scholarly Fields of Study and Majors. The Full Detailed Information about the Royal Thailand Government Scholarships 2022 is given underneath.
Table of Contents
Details About Royal Thailand Government Scholarships
- Scholarship Country: Thailand
- Host University: Asian Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree Level: Masters, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28 February 2022
The Duration of the Master Scholarship is 2 Years and Doctoral Program Duration is 4 Years.
Available Fields For Masters and PhD Studies
- School of Climate, Assets, and Advancement
- Division of Improvement Manageability
- School of Climate, Assets, and Advancement + School of Designing and Innovation
- Division of Energy, Climate, and Environmental Change
- Division of Food, Horticulture, and Bio Resources
- School of Designing and Innovation
- Division of Common and Foundation Designing
- Division of Data and Correspondence Technologies School of The executives
- Division of Modern Frameworks Designing
- ALSO SEE;
The Following Scholarships are available by the Royal Thai Government Scholarships for Masters and Doctoral Programs:
- Full Tuition Fee Cover
- Registration Fees
- Bursary for Living Expenses in AIT’s Residential Campus, for the Entire Period
- Airfare Tickets
- Two recommendation letters;
- Research proposal;
- Have an English proficiency score.
- ALSO SEE;
- Applicants should be from Bhutan and Timor-Leste, ASEAN countries, and Other Asian countries.
- Have an outstanding education record in a 4-year Undergraduate Program and 2-year Master Program.
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online. A simple Online Application Form. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Royal Thailand Government Scholarship. To Find the AIT Scholarships List (Visit Here)
The last date to apply for the Royal Thailand Government Scholarships 2022 is 28th February 2022
- Pixar Internship For International Students
- Obama Foundation Scholars Program – fully funded
- Externship vs Internship
- University of Miami Scholarship in USA 2022 (Fully Funded)
- Wells Fargo Scholarships for Students in USA 2021