Cameron Impact Scholarship For International Students
29 November 2021
The Cameron Impact Scholarship is a four-year for the eligible students, full-tuition is free for the eligible students, merit-based undergraduate scholarship awarded annually to 10-15 exceptional high school students who have demonstrated excellence in and community service so come and join the Cameron Impact Scholarship which is the world best university. The Cameron Impact Scholar is unique among their high-achieving peers in their desire to make an impact on their communities and in the world at large so the students who are eligible for the Cameron Impact Scholarship apply as soon as possible.
Our Scholar aspires to contribute to positive forces for change and plans to tailor their education to that end for the eligible students. The Cameron Impact Scholarship covers the full tuition, fees, and books at any accredited U.S. based college or university that the recipient chooses to attend so the students who have a plan to apply for the Cameron Impact Scholarship never waste their time.
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR THE CLASS OF 2022
Applications will open for the Class of 2023 in February 2022 for the Cameron Impact Scholarships.
Table of Contents
Equity and Inclusion for Cameron Impact Scholarship
Uniqueness is powerful. Be yourself.
The Bryan Cameron Education Foundation firmly believes that it takes all kinds of people to make an impact for the students who are wanted to study here in this university for the Cameron Impact Scholarships. The diversity of one’s identity and background fuels the spirit of meaningful change so the students who are started study here have a chance t get the Cameron Impact Scholarships.We understand impact is achieved in a variety of ways in this university for the students. We believe the interactions of the ideas for the students, interests for the students, identities and cultures of a diverse scholar family will produce positive community and global change for the students.
Eligibility / Selection Process for Cameron Impact Scholarship
Eligibility for the Cameron Impact Scholarships is based on the following criteria fir the students.
The applicant must have:
- Maintain a minimum, cumulative, unweight GPA of a 3.7/4.0 scale or equivalent in their high school studies so that they are able to study in the Cameron Impact Scholarships;
- Be a full citizen of the United States of America so that they are able to study in the Cameron Impact Scholarship;
- Be in the high school graduating Class of 2022, planning to enroll in a full-time course of study towards a degree at an accredited four-year U.S. college or university so that they are able to study in the Cameron Impact Scholarship;
- Submit the following three components by the Application Deadline for the scholarship:
- Online Application for the scholarships;
- Two required Letters of Recommendation for the students; and
- Transcript certifying academic performance for the scholarships.
There are two opportunities to submit the Initial Online Application for the Cameron Impact Scholarships:
- Early Application Deadline for the Class of 2022 is May 21, 2021 at 12:00pm PT (NOON) – CLOSED for the Cameron Impact Scholarships
- Regular Application Deadline for the Class of 2022 is September 10, 2021 at 12:00pm PT – CLOSED for the Cameron Impact Scholarships
Recommendations and Transcript may be uploaded directly within the Application when prompted for the Cameron Impact Scholarships, OR e-mailed directly to the Foundation at [email protected]. Please submit only two Recommendation letters for the Cameron Impact Scholarships.
PLEASE NOTE THAT INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED OR CONSIDERED.
Applicants may not be related to, or have pre-existing relationships to any members of the Bryan Cameron Education Foundation staff, Board of Directors, or Selection Committee for the Cameron Impact Scholarships