Good news! Start your study adventure in UK. Good news! St Cross College Scholarship 2022 is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its application benefits and step by step application process.
St Cross College Scholarship 2022 is a partially funded masters scholarship for international students at University of Oxford. The scholarship has a value of £10,000 . The successful scholar will be given priority for a room in College accommodation (at the standard rent) for the year of their course.
Complete six Overall Grants are granted to candidates with one Grant being granted per accumulated field of candidates from every mainland (Europe, Africa, Asia, North America, South America and Oceania).
Every grant has a worth of £10,000 and is planned to give monetary help to a scholastically splendid alumni understudy typically inhabitant in the material mainland, who has been acknowledged into a certify one-year Expert’s (MSc/MSt) course at the College of Oxford and who can’t get full financing from somewhere else.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Oxford
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: Varies (click here)
- Ancient Philosophy
- African Studies
- Applied Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition
- Archaeological Science
- Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- Classical Armenian Studies
- Classical Archaeology
- Classical Hebrew Studies
- Comparative Literature and Critical Translation
- Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology
- Clinical Embryology
- Comparative Social Policy
- Computer Science
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Contemporary Chinese Studies
- Diplomatic Studies
- Economics for Development
- Economic and Social History
- Education (Child Development and Education)
- Education (Comparative and International Education
- Education (Research Design and Methodology)
- Education (Higher Education)
- Environmental Change and Management
- Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- English and American Studies
- Financial Economics
- Global Governance and Diplomacy
- Global Health Science and Epidemiology
- Global and Imperial History
- Greek and/or Latin Languages and Literature
- Greek and/or Roman History
- History of Science, Medicine and Technology
- History of Art and Visual Culture
- Integrated Immunology
- International Health and Tropical Medicine
- Japanese Studies
- Korean Studies
- Late Antique and Byzantine Studies
- Law and Finance
- Latin American Studies
- Linguistics, Philology and Phonetics
- Mathematical and Computational Finance
- Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Mathematics and Foundations of Computer Science
- Medical Anthropology
- Medieval Studies
- Modern Languages
- Migration Studies
- Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- Modern South Asian Studies
- Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- Oriental Studies
- Philosophical Theology
- Philosophy of Physics
- Political Theory Research
- Politics Research
- Psychological Research
- Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- Radiation Biology
- Russian and East European Studies
- Slavonic Studies
- Social Anthropology
- Social Data Science
- Social Science of the Internet
- Statistical Science
- Study of Religions
- Syriac Studies
- Theoretical and Computational Chemistry (Stand-Alone
- Traditional China
- Visual, Material and Museum Anthropology
- Water Science, Policy and Management
- World Literatures in English
For more information about the courses Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for St Cross College Scholarship
To qualify for St Cross College Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.Have presented a fruitful application for a one-year Expert’s (MSc/MSt) course to the College of Oxford.
Be of extraordinary scholarly capacity.
Have gotten and acknowledged a temporary spot at St Cross School (inclination might be given to candidates who select St Cross as their best option school).
Assume up their position in October 2022.
Show verification of their capacity to meet excess costs (for example less £10,000) by the application cutoff time.
- Note: This scholarship is not open to students who have already been accepted by another Oxford college.
St Cross college Grant furnish the beneficiary with the accompanying advantages:
The effective researcher will be given need for a room in School convenience (at the standard lease) for the time of their course.
The grant has a worth of £10,000 and is expected to give monetary help to a scholastically exemplary alumni understudy.
How to Apply for St Cross College Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
(1). Visit the course page of your chosen course and do the following:
- Select the Apply button from the How To Apply section.
- Upload the required documents.
- pay the application fee.
- Submit your application.
(2). To apply for the scholarship, Send the following documents to [email protected]:
- A statement clarifies your wish to apply.
- A Copy of your CV.
- The evidence of funding from other sources.
For more information about how to apply for the course, click here
To know more about St Cross College Scholarship, please visit official website:
- ALSO SEE,
- Pixar Internship For International Students
- Wells Fargo Scholarships for Students in USA 2021