Now accepting applications for the Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2022-2023, fully funded to study in the USA. Columbia World Projects, an innovative program of the University of Columbia, targets young and energetic people around the world who can take up the challenge of studying at Columbia University and contribute to the development of their communities.
A full-time, completely subsidized initiative improvement program, the program unites rising pioneers from around the world who show a guarantee to observing answers for difficulties they face in their networks, nations, and districts. You Can USA Scholarships Without IELTS – Fully Funded
As a feature of its Obama Foundation Scholars Program, the Obama Foundation unites arising pioneers from around the world who have shown a guarantee to tracking down answers for difficulties in their networks, nations, and locales. During a scholastic year, the Obama Foundation Scholars will develop their insight and abilities and assemble new limits and organizations to speed up their effect in their nations of origin.
Details About Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2022
- Scholarship provider(s): University of Columbia.
- Scholarships to be taken at the University of Columbia, New York City.
- Scholarship Type: Full funding.
- Scholarship Worth: full cost of the program, return airfare, and monthly stipends
- Slots: Several Scholarships are available.
- Study Level: All Courses.
- Nationality: International students.
- Also Read:
Columbia University’s Obama Foundation Scholars Program is seeking rising leaders from around the world who meet the following criteria.
Have exhibited a pledge to administration and initiative locally, district or country outside the US with a promise to get back to these networks following the consummation of the program and apply their upgraded preparing, abilities and associations on a drawn out reason to help these networks.
Arising pioneers who have made significant commitments to their field and are at the pinnacle of their profession
Have the capacity and tendency to emphatically impact their local area’s future
Show quietude, uprightness, inclusivity, stewardship, boldness, creative mind, and cooperation
Familiar with English (verbal, composed, and spoken)
Applicants from nations in which English isn’t the authority language of their administration might be needed to show their capability in English by accepting the Trial of English as an Unknown dialect (TOEFL), the Worldwide English Language Testing Framework (IELTS), or the Duolingo English Test (DET). Different tests won’t be acknowledged. See the authority site for more data about language prerequisites. Candidates who have finished a four year college education program in an English-talking nation are excluded from this necessity
- Also Read:
To apply for the Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2022-2023, applicants must complete the online application form and submit the following materials:
- The resume/curriculum vitae should contain a chronological listing of your employment and academic history, as well as any other relevant Please include any relevant information you feel is important. Please include any awards, publications, or other achievements.
- Video statement: The video statement should be a short video (no more than five minutes long) introducing the applicant and their work to the selection committee. The applicants will upload their video statement to a video hosting service, such as YouTube or Vimeo, and include a link to the video in their online application. Information about the requirements for the personal video statement can be found in the online application.
- The short essay questions help the selection committee understand the applicant’s work, their motivation and how the program fits into their career path. The essay questions will be submitted in the online application.
- Also, Check
Application Deadline: December 22 at 5PM ET.
Benefits of the Obama Foundation Scholars Program include stipends for living expenses in New York City, a furnished studio apartment, basic health insurance, dental insurance, and life insurance for the duration of the program, air travel to and from home country, and leadership development programs.