Good news! Start your study adventure in Netherlands. Utrecht Excellence Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded) is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Utrecht Excellence Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded masters scholarship for international students. Total 25 scholarships are available. This scholarship covers full tuition fee and provide £11,000 grant for living costs.
Utrecht Excellence Scholarship 2022 Utrecht College is one of Europe’s driving exploration colleges. It is perceived universally for its excellent, creative way to deal with exploration and instructing. As a worldwide understudy, you’ll be following after some admirable people at Utrecht College. Consistently, roughly 1,500 worldwide understudies go to the college to take English-showed Bosses programs.
Number of Scholarships: 20-25 grants will be accessible for 2022-2023, appropriated across the 6 Master’s level college. The assets for the grants come from the Utrecht Greatness Grant Asset, set up by Utrecht College and from commitments by Utrecht College graduated class.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Utrecht University
- Study in: Netherlands
- Program Period: The scholarship is awarded for one to two years depending upon the duration of the degree program. (The scholarship will only be renewed for the second year if the student is making satisfactory progress).
- Deadline: January 31, 2022
ALSO CHECK ,
St Cross College Scholarship 2022 | University of Oxford
Utrecht Excellence Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- Tuition fees OR
- Tuition fees plus 11,000 euro living expensesOpportunity Focus Areas:
- Global Criminology.
- Social, Health and Organizational Psychology.
- Applied Cognitive Psychology.
- Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology.
- Clinical Psychology.
- Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioral, Biomedical and Social Sciences.
- Social and health Psychology.
- Ancient, Medieval and Renaissance Studies.
- Comparative Literary Studies.
- Gender Studies.
- Media, Art and Performance Studies.
- Art History.
- Mathematical Sciences.
- Development and Socialization in Childhood and Adolescence.
- Legal Research.
- Social and Health Psychology.
- Sociology and Social Research.
- ALSO CHECK ,
Uppsala University Scholarship 2022 | Step by Step Process
Eligibility Criteria for Utrecht Excellence Scholarship
To qualify for Utrecht Excellence Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World countries except European countries.ave a place with the top 10% of your graduating class.
Not hold an European Association visa and not be qualified for help under the Dutch arrangement of study awards and advances.
Have finished your auxiliary school as well as Four year college education outside the Netherlands.
Have applied for a global expert’s program with a beginning date of 1 September, 2022.
Have the option to consent to the conditions to get a Dutch visa/home grant.
Inability to meet at least one of these rules naturally implies the understudy isn’t qualified for this grant.
Selection criteria: Qualified up-and-comers are chosen for a grant based on the accompanying standards:
Scholarly greatness and guarantee in the proposed field of study;
The scholarly quality and aftereffects of going before capabilities, as confirmed by evidence of having a place with the top 10% of the class, grades, test scores, a composing test, letters of suggestion;
The quality and pertinence of the inspiration letter for the Expert’s program (scholastic substance, intercultural and relational abilities, individual inspiration);
The nature of the application for the Expert’s program itself (fulfillment, precision, consistency).
How to Apply for Utrecht Excellence Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Utrecht Excellence Scholarship:
(1). Submit an application first for a Master’s program; if you do not do this first, your scholarship application will simply be deleted.
(2). Follow the subsequent stages to present a total application for the picked Expert program:
Actually take a look at the passage necessities for this current Expert’s program.
Apply without wasting much time, ideally a long time before the cutoff time; see ‘When to apply’ as per the picked ace program.
Download the guidelines for applying for the expert program.
- Go to Studielink and complete the online application.
- You will receive an email with login details for OSIRIS Online Application, where you can upload the required documents. In OSIRIS Online Application you can also check the status of your application.
- Pay the application fee.(3). In the wake of presenting an application for the Expert’s program, you will have the choice to present an application for an Utrecht Greatness Grant from 1 November.
Kindly note that assuming the Expert program cutoff time is after the grant cutoff time, you should present your Lord program application before the grant cutoff time to be considered for the grant.
- (4). After submitting an application for a Master’s program, you can go to Osiris Online Application.
Sign in with your Osiris username and secret key.
Click on the connection ‘New application’.
Answer the Utrecht Greatness grant questions and transfer the mentioned document(s).
(5). You should transfer the accompanying report:
Confirmation of having a place with the top 10% of your graduating class (an authority record gave by your college that demonstrates you are among the top 10% of your graduating class).
(6). Present your application.
To know more about Utrecht Excellence Scholarship, please visit official website:
- ALSO SEE,
- Pixar Internship For International Students
Obama Foundation Scholars Program – fully funded
Externship vs Internship
University of Miami Scholarship in USA 2022 (Fully Funded)
- Wells Fargo Scholarships for Students in USA 2021