Good news! Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 Program is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 -2023 is a fully funded masters scholarship for international students. This scholarship provides full tuition fees, living allowance, return tickets ,arrival allowance and research grant.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 Program focused on understudies who are focused on making change in their networks, the grants are a groundbreaking chance to encounter another nation and culture, to widen skylines, and to assemble a worldwide organization that will endure forever.
There is no application expense charged by the QECS. Sovereign Elizabeth District Researchers help achieve positive change and track down arrangements. A wide scope of Scholarly Field is accessible. The Grant will be granted in Low and Center pay Republic Nations. The Residents of Republic Nations are qualified to apply for this Grant.
The current hosts of the QECS grants are just those recorded on the site. On the off chance that a country/college isn’t on the site, it implies that they are not a host for the current pattern of grants. Sometimes this might be because of the circumstance of the application cycle, for instance a few foundations have a scholastic year beginning in January/February subsequently they would be remembered for the second pattern of grants. Kindly watch out for the site for additional subtleties on those foundations/nations that will be remembered for the subsequent application cycle.
Table of Contents
- Level of Study: Masters
- Host Countries: Bangladesh, Swatting, Ghana, Kenya, Malaysia, Mauritius, Pakistan, Rwanda, Tanzania
- Program Period: 2 years
- Deadline: January 10, 2022
Host Universities for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
- University of Dhaka
- University of Eswatini
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, (KNUST), Kumasi, Ghana
- The University of the West Indies
- Technical University of Kenya
- University of Nairobi
- University Malaya
- University Putra Malaysia
- University of Mauritius
- COMSATS University Islamabad
- University of Rwanda
- The State University of Zanzibar
Eligibility Criteria for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship
To be eligible for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program CFSP, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: Check University requirements.
- Eligible Countries: Citizen of a commonwealth country.
- A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree.
- There is no upper age limit.
- A candidate must be aware that he or she is going to study in a lower or middle-income country.
- check also
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The full tuition fee waiver will be provided.
- A scholar will be receiving living expenses.
- Return tickets will be provided.
- An arrival allowance will also be provided.
- A research grant will be provided.
- ALSO CHECK ;
How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship?
If it’s not too much trouble, visit official site connect given toward the end. Nonetheless, here are significant stages to benefit Sovereign Elizabeth Federation Grant:
A candidate can just apply for the college that is referenced in the rundown on the authority site.
No host college will be engaging the member in the UK, Canada, or Australia.
There are two cycles for applying every year, an applicant needs to investigate the country/college that would decide in which cycle he ought to apply.
A candidate can apply to more than one college or country.
After the affirmation of the above data, an applicant can apply through the authority site alongside the necessary archives and right data.
To know more about Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship, please visit official website: