100+ Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2022 Sciences Po Applications are now open for Science Po Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2022 fully funded by scholarships in France. African students who wish to study their dream studies in France can now use this opportunity to apply and realize their dreams
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program in Science Po aims to support 126 talented African students through their studies and to provide the next generation of leaders with world-class social science education, so that they can continue to be transformers in their home countries.
Mastercard Foundation Scholarships Summary
Scholarship sponsor (s): Mastercard Foundation / Sciences Po
Hosting Institutions: Sciences Po, France
Scholarship Type: Fully Sponsored Scholarships
Level of study: Postgraduate
Prize Number: 126 scholarships.
Sciences Po Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2022 Breakdown
Over six years (2017 – 2022), the Expert Program will fund:
- 20 scholarships to complete the Sciences Po Bachelor of Arts programme, Africa specialisation
- 50 scholarships to complete a Master’s programme at one of our seven graduate schools
- 60 scholarships are awarded to Mastercard Foundation Scholars who study at other partner universities and who would like to attend Sciences Po Summer School.
General Eligibility Criteria
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program in Science Po aims to support talented African students
Applicants must have a first degree that qualifies them to apply for a degree course or summer school course in Sciences Po
Scholarships are offered for a period of three years with a Bachelor’s degree, two years with a Masters degree and one month with Summer School.
They pay the full cost of tuition fees at Science Po and the cost of living in France at the time of study.
- Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarships 2022 For International Students
- Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships for Developing Countries 2022/2023
- University of Lynchburg scholarships 2022-23 in USA for international students
How to Apply: The Sciences Po Mastercard Foundation Scholarships are awarded in partnership with a network of co-operative institutions that adopt the terms and conditions of the nomination framework. To apply, first look at the application and the selection process for the category you wish to apply;
- Graduate Candidates
- Summer School Candidates
- Application Deadline: deadlines to apply for the Scholarships for the year 2022 are:
Selected Summer School
- Apply for the Scholarship before January 25, 2022
- Apply for your master before January 30, 2022
- Summer School:
- Apply for the Scholarship before January 31, 2022
- Apply to the Sciences Po Summer School before February 28, 2022