The Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarships is open for international students to pursue graduate degree program in Westminster university London so come and join this as soon as possible because this will give you to much because it will give you money as well as skills. The Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarships, the University’s most prestigious award for the students, is aimed at fully funding a student from a developing country to study a full-time Undergraduate degree at the University so come and join this as soon as possible.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Westminster university
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Any full-time Undergraduate Degree Program offered at the University for students
- Program Period: 3 Years
- Number of Scholarships: Four
- Deadline: July 08, 2022 is the last date for the Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarships
Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits so read it carefully it may help you a lot:
- £5,000 per year towards maintenance costs or tuition fees up to a maximum of 3 years for the students in the Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria for Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
To qualify for Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below so read all of them carefully it will give you more details about this scholarships:
- Required Languages: English is required for the Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: International students from developing countries can apply for the Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarships
- You must hold a September 2021 course offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for the students
- You must have a household income of £25,000 or below as assessed by the Student Loans Company for the Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarships.
- You are not eligible to apply if you already have an Honors degree for the Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarships.
- Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships for Developing Countries 2022/2023
- LUMS NOP Scholarship 2022 in Pakistan Fully Funded
- University of Lynchburg scholarships 2022-23 in USA for international students
- University of East Anglia Scholarship 2022 for international students fully funded
- University Canada West Scholarship 2022 For International Students
- The Milton Fisher Scholarship 2022 USA For International Students
How to Apply for Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship?
Please follow below important instructions to avail Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship so read how to apply for this scholarship its very necessary :
(1) Download and fill your application Form for the Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships
(2) As well as completing the relevant Scholarship application form for the students, you will need to provide the following supporting documentation so you can apply for the Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course for the Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarships.
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study for the Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarships.
- A reference letter written specifically in support of your scholarship application for the Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarships. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of your admission application for the Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarships.
(3) And post applications to:
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
(4) Then The Scholarships Office will email you to acknowledge receipt of your application for the students in the Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarships.
To know more about Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarships, please visit official website so you can apply for this scholarship completely: