For the 2023 AIG Scholarships 2023 AIG Scholarships For Nigerians Study at University of Oxford, suitable Nigerians interested in a career in public service are invited to apply for the Blavatnik School of Government at the University of Oxford so come and join this as soon as possible.
Future public sector leaders who have shown a passion for the sector have been awarded scholarships worth over £50,000 for the students in the AIG Scholarships For Nigerians Study at University of Oxford. Scholars return to their countries after completing their degrees to bolster policymaking, support reform, and contribute to the development of their nations for the eligible candidates in the AIG Scholarships For Nigerians Study at University of Oxford.
|Scholarship Sponsor(s)||Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG)|
|Scholarship Type||Full Funding|
|Host Institution(s)||University of Oxford|
|Number of Awards||Several|
|Study Level:||Postgraduate (Masters)|
Application Deadline: 9th September 2022 for the AIG Scholarships For Nigerians Study at University of Oxford
Eligibility Criteria for AIG Scholarships for Nigerians
The following criteria must be met in order to be considered for the AIG Scholarships for Nigerians 2022/23 so read it carefully:
- Be a Nigerian working in a federal or state government department, agency, or parastatal.
- Between the ages of 25 and 45 for the AIG Scholarships Nigerians
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience (combined private and public sectors) for the AIG Scholarships Nigerians.
- A bachelor’s degree with at least a second-class upper qualification is required for the AIG Scholarships Nigerians.
- A strong intellectual capacity, leadership qualities, and a passion for contributing to the development of the Nigerian civil service are prerequisites for the AIG Scholarships Nigerians.
On or before the application deadline, interested applicants can apply online for the AIG Scholarships for Nigerians 2023 for the students so apply through the given link.