Applications are now open for the ExxonMobil Nigeria Graduate Internship 2022 aimed at recent Nigerian graduates to gain access to valuable industry information in the world’s leading oil company. Eligible applicants are welcome to apply.
An internship with ExxonMobil will show you what it is like inside a world-class petrochemical and petrochemical company. At ExxonMobil, we believe in learning and continuous improvement. You will be given opportunities to express yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, advice and training from your management.
ExxonMobil Nigeria Graduate Internship 2022 Details
Company / Organization: ExxonMobil
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Time: Not specified
Available Spaces: Not specified
Basic Graduation: New Graduates
Nationality: Nigerian people
See also: Spain government scholarship 2022-2023 Fully Funded
Eligibility ExxonMobil Nigeria Graduate Internship 2022
- Applicants must be Nigerians with a degree in any of the following: Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Science, or other fields of medical science.
- You must have passed Second Class, Upper division (2: 1) or Master’s degree before 2020
- You must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Eligible nurses must have a Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate, an Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certificate and a current Nursing Training license
- Candidates must be registered with the Nigerian Pharmacy Council (temporary or full registration as applicable)
- Candidates for Medical Laboratory Science must have a valid current / current or practice license
- You need to have good motivation and leadership, teamwork, analysis and communication skills.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible parties should go to the official application page (link below) for job details and how to apply. Your request will only be terminated if you receive a confirmation email.
- Required Documents: Make sure you upload the following documents:
- Cover letter showing your internship time
- Academic Transcript indicating CGPA (if applicable)
- Degree certificate indicating class of graduation and graduation date
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certificate and current Nursing Training license (Nurses Candidates)
- Valid / current license or practice license (Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Science)
- NYSC Certificate of Release / Release Certificate
- Active Government has issued Identification methods with a clear image of your face (eg international passport data page, voter card, national ID, Driver’s License)
- Disclaimer: No ExxonMobil job ad requires payment of any processing or registration fees.
Application Deadline: Not specified