Yidan foundation Prize for Education 2022 Research and Development Proposals received for people interested in receiving the Yidan Prize for Education Research and Development. The award is awarded for outstanding contribution to education science.
The Yidan Award is an educational award that includes everyone who sees individuals or groups making a significant contribution to educational research and development. Eligible candidates are eligible for the prize before the closing date.
Although post-death nominations will not be accepted, nominees who have not been awarded the Yidan Prize may be re-elected in the future. Directors, members of the Judiciary Committee and members of the Yidan Award Advisory Committee are not eligible to make nominations or nominations. Additionally, nominees and supporters should not be members of the nominee’s family or anyone who may lead to tangible, powerful or real conflicts of interest.
Yidan foundation Prize for Education 2022 Summary
Award Winner: Yidan Award
Prize amount: HK $ 30 million (US $ 3.9 million)
Lesson Appropriateness: Educational and Developmental Research
Nationality: All Nations
Deadline: 31st March, 2022
Yidan foundation Prize for Education 2022 DETAILS
The award, which offers prizes worth HK $ 60 million (approximately $ 7.8 million) annually, covers two categories: the Yidan Prize for Education Research, which recognizes outstanding research that offers significant opportunities in education, and the Yidan Prize for Education Development, recognizing new ideas that address key challenges in the education sector. Each Yidan Prize for Education Research and the Yidan Prize for Education Development includes a gold medal and a prize of HK $ 30 million (approximately $ 3.9 million), including a cash prize of HK $ 15 million (approximately $ 1.9 million) and employment HK $ 15 million. In the event that more than one person receives the Prize, the prize money and the project fund will be distributed equally to the winners. Through a series of programs, the award serves to establish a platform that allows the international community to participate in a discussion about education and to participate in providing educational assistance.
To qualify for the Yidan Prize for Education Research and Development 2022, applicants must note the following:
- Suggestions can be found in the various fields and local regions.
- Nominees may be members of governmental bodies, non-governmental organizations, professional organizations, professional organizations, and thought leaders in education and / or beyond.
- The nominee must have a good understanding of the nominee’s role and must submit at least two letters of recommendation from the sponsors.
- Each nominee can submit as many words as they like.
Apply: Scholarships in Belgium Without IELTS 2021 | Fully Funded
How to Apply: Nominees must use an online nomination system to submit their names. Nominees must first register before they can proceed with the nomination process.
The following documents must be submitted with the nomination:
- Nomination form in English
- Nominee details including full name, date of birth, email address, residential address, mobile phone number etc.
- Nominee CV
- A minimum of two letters of recommendation from supporters acknowledging the success of the nominee.
- In the Academic Research phase, there are up to five softcopy and at least one relevant publication of the nominee research.
- minute video from the nominee on how they will use the project funding if they are selected as winners.