FAO- Hungary Government Scholarship 2022: Applicants who wish to further their careers by enrolling in the Agricultural Sciences course are invited to apply for the FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship 2022-23. The scholarship aims to support students from eligible countries with the basic funding required to pursue postgraduate studies in Hungary.
The bursary is a joint venture between the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations in partnership with the Government of Hungary. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the bursary before the study deadline.
FAO- Hungary Government Scholarship 2022 Summary
Scholarship (s): Hungarian Government
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Hosting Centers: Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Hungary
Level of study: Masters
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Nationality: See eligible countries
Application Deadline: 28th February 2022
You may like: Central European University Scholarship in Hungary 2022 | Fully Funded
FAO- Hungary Government Scholarship 2022 HOW TO QUALIFY
To qualify for the FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship 2022-23, applicants must:
Interested applicants should prepare a dossier to be sent by E-MAIL consisting of:
- Application form duly completed
- A recent curriculum vitae
- A copy of high school/college diploma and transcript/report of study or copy of the diploma attachment
- A copy of the certificate of proficiency in English
- Copies of relevant pages of passport showing expiration date and passport number
- A letter of recommendation
- Statement of motivation
- Health Certificate issued by Medical Doctor
- Certificate of Good Conduct issued by the local police authority.
- All submitted documents must be in ENGLISH. Documents submitted in any other language will not be accepted.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that documents are duly translated and certified by a competent office; and that each document is saved with a name that identifies what it is
- Applicants must be a resident of one of the eligible countries at the time of application.
- Applicants must have excellent school achievements.
- Applicants must obtain a good bachelor’s degree in relevant studies from a recognized university.
- Applicants must demonstrate English language skills.
- Eligible countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Republic of Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Nigeria, North Korea, State of Palestine, Philippines, Republic of Cabo Verde, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
Apply: Study in Hungary Without IELTS | Hungary Scholarships
Benefits of Scholarship
- Application fees and tuition fees for basic textbooks and notes;
- The cost of subsistence;
- Health insurance.
How to Apply: Eligible applicants for the FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship 2022-23 will prepare a dose including the following for
- Phase 1: FAO will pre-screen candidates and submit applications to the Ministry of Agriculture of Hungary that will send them to the University.
- Students must submit only COMPLETE dossiers.
- Incomplete dossiers will not be considered.
- Files without names will not be processed.
- Phase 2: Selected candidates may be asked to take a written or oral English examination as part of the admission procedure.
- The University will run a further selection process and inform each of the successful candidates.
- Student selection will be made by the University only, without any involvement on the part of FAO.
- Selected students will also be notified by the Ministry.
E-mail [email protected]:
- Application form duly completed
- The latest curriculum vitae
- Copy of high school / college diploma and text / study report or copy of diploma attachment
- Copy of professional certificate in English
- Copies of relevant passport pages showing the expiration date and passport number
- Letter of recommendation
- Motivational statement
- Health Certificate issued by a Health Doctor
- Certificate of Ethics issued by local police officers