University of the Yangzhou University Scholarships applications are currently open for the students. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process so come and join this as soon as possible
Yangzhou University Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded scholarships for international students so come and join this as soon as possible. These scholarships are available for undergraduate, masters and PhD for the students who are wanted to join this Yangzhou University Scholarships. These scholarships will provide tuition fee waiver, accommodation and stipend up to 2500RMB for the students who are just eligible for this scholarship.
Yangzhou University Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits so read it:
- Tuition and accommodation fee waiver in the Yangzhou University Scholarships. All applicants shall pay for other fees for the students.
- Tuition and accommodation fee waiver in the Yangzhou University Scholarships. 1500RMB living allowance per month each year (10 months) for the students.
- Tuition and accommodation fee waiver in the Yangzhou University Scholarships. 2500RMB living allowance per month each year (10 months) for the students in the Yangzhou University Scholarships.
- Funding Duration shall not surpass standard academic study period. International students must attend the annual review organized by YZU for the Yangzhou University Scholarships
- Attendance < 95% or average scores < 60, scholarship will be suspended for the students
- For graduate students, YZU mainly checks academic performance and supervisors’ comments and puts forward comprehensive reviews for the Yangzhou University Scholarships
- Students who face scholarship suspension will be deprived of scholarship but can continue studies at their own expense for the Yangzhou Scholarships
- YZU reserves the right to conduct an internal evaluation of all scholarship students before the end of the first semester. If students are deemed for the Yangzhou Scholarships
- Students’ scholarship will be cancelled and no longer be resumed if any of the followings occurs: violating the Chinese laws and regulations for the Yangzhou Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for Yangzhou University Scholarships
To qualify for Yangzhou University Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below so read it completely:
- Required Language: English is required for the Yangzhou University Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All world countries except China for the Yangzhou University Scholarship
- International students who have already applied for YZU as Bachelor, Masters or PhD students for the Yangzhou University Scholarship
- For undergraduate, at least 18 years old for the Yangzhou Scholarship
- No other scholarship of its kind in China for the Yangzhou Scholarship
How to Apply for Yangzhou University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Yangzhou University Scholarships so read it carefully:
(1) Sign up here.
(2) Choose Yangzhou University International Students Scholarship and your major then fill in your information for the students
(3) Upload the following required documents and submit the application for the Yangzhou Scholarships:
- The Photocopy of Passport (Pages with photo and visa).
- The Certified Copy of High School Diploma.
- The Certified Copy of High School Transcripts.
- The Reference Letter from High School.
- The Valid Report of Chinese or English Language Proficiency Tests for the Yangzhou University Scholarships
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner.
- The Certificate of Non-criminal Record.
- The Letter of Guardian’s Authorization (For young applicants who are less than 18 years old) for the Yangzhou University Scholarship
- Insurance Application Form.
- Guarantee Statement.
- The valid ID card or passport photo page of the Guarantor for the Yangzhou University Scholarship
To know more about Yangzhou University Scholarships, please visit official website: