University of Mississippi Scholarship 2022 is a funded undergraduate scholarship for international students so students who are wanted to study here come and apply for this scholarship. The award of the program ranges from $3,900 to $23,454 which is to high for the students to enjoy study as well. International applicants who show a High School cumulative grade point average between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00-U.S.-scale will be considered for the students so never miss this chance and apply for the University of Mississippi as soon as possible.
The University of Mississippi was opened with 80 students so never miss the chance and get this scholarship as soon as possible. For 23 years it remained Mississippi’s only public institution of higher learning for the students who are wanted to study here in University of Mississippi. Now, it has become a hub for innovation, quality education, and opportunities in Mississippi for the eligible students.
The institution has been transforming lives, communities, and the world through its top-class education for those students who are eligible for the University of Mississippi. Here, students can get a life-changing academic experience which is a big thing for the students because experience in life is vey necessary. The university offers its students with the academic, leadership, and social opportunities to help them excel for the students who are just ready to take admission in the University of Mississippi.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): KAIST University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below.
- Program Period: Four years
- For Fall term enrollment: April 1 The Fall semester begins in mid-August for the students.
- For Spring term enrollment: October 1 The Spring semester begins in mid-January for the students.
- Business and Accountancy
- Communication and Media
- Health and Social Services
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- International Affairs and Languages
- Sciences, Mathematics, and Technology
- Social Sciences, Law, and Policy
University of Mississippi Scholarships provide the recipient with below benefits so read them completely:
- Scholarships range from $23,454- to $3,900-, or approx. 95% to 15% of undergraduate tuition for the eligible students(= the cost of base and non-resident tuition); or from 55% to 9% of the total cost of study (= the cost of tuition, housing, meals, books, health insurance, etc.) for the students in the University of Mississippi
- Scholarships are generally credited towards non-resident fees and resident tuition fees for the students in the University of Mississippi. They may be combined with other scholarships, but may not exceed the full non-resident fee or resident tuition for the students in the University of Mississippi.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Mississippi Scholarships
To qualify for University of Mississippi Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below so read them carefully if you are applying for this:
- Required Language: International applicants, whose primary language is not English, must provide the evidence of their proficiency in the English language through one of the following English tests: PDT TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Paper Based Test ITP, TOEFL My Best™ Score, IELTS, PTE-A, Password Skills Test all these tests are needed to be cleared before applying in University of Mississippi
- Eligible Countries: All world countries are eligible for the University of Mississippi.
- Prospective students of an undergraduate degree program so tat they are eligible for the University
- International applicants who show a High School cumulative grade point average between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00-U.S.-scale will be considered are eligible for the University
- All candidates must have graduated from a high school outside of the USA so that they are eligible for the University.
How to Apply for University of Mississippi Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship for the students.
(1) No separate application for scholarship is required. You only need to apply for undergraduate degree at the university for the students who are now applying in this university.
(2) Upload the following documents for this scholarship.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcript,
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport.
To know more about University of Mississippi Scholarships, please visit official website for complete information: