Tennessee TN Promise Scholarship program and the South College Opportunity Grant for the eligible students, Tennessee high school seniors and recent graduates under 19 may be eligible to get 2 years of free tuition for approved associate degree and certificate programs at South College so come and join this scholarship as soon as possible.
Hundreds of Tennessee Promise students have graduated from South College in fields with many opportunities such as accounting, business, criminal justice, education, health professions, and legal studies so never miss this chance and apply in the Tennessee TN Promise Scholarship. All of our Tennessee Promise eligible programs are designed to help you become a knowledgeable and marketable professional for the eligible candidates in the Tennessee TN Promise Scholarship, with real-world examples and hands-on attention from instructors—even in online programs for those students who are wanted to study here in the Tennessee TN Promise Scholarship.
WHY USE YOUR TN PROMISE SCHOLARSHIP AT SOUTH COLLEGE?
- With the Tennessee Promise, you can receive up to 2 years of tuition-free enrollment at South College in an eligible program at our Knoxville or Nashville campus for the students in the Tennessee TN Promise Scholarship.
- At residential colleges, Tennessee Promise doesn’t cover housing, meal plans, and other costs. Since South College students live at home for the eligible candidates in the world best university scholarship called Tennessee TN Promise Scholarship
- South College provides a hands-on learning environment with class sizes that allow for personal interaction and a quarter-based for the candidates in the Tennessee TN Promise Scholarship.
- With flexible scheduling and opportunities for online learning for the student, South College makes it easier than ever to pursue a career and continue your education at the same time for the eligible students in the Tennessee TN Promise Scholarship.
TN PROMISE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
some eligibility points:
- Be enrolled full-time taking courses in the declared program are eligible for the Tennessee TN Scholarship
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA for the Tennessee TN Promise Scholarship
- Complete 8 hours of community service or job shadowing per quarter for the Tennessee TN Scholarship
To learn more about the application deadlines, process, and eligibility requirements, visit the Tennessee Promise website for more information
IMPORTANT TENNESSEE PROMISE DATES
March 1, 2022
Students from the high school class of 2021 and 2022 must submit the FAFSA by 3/1/22 for the Tennessee TN Scholarship
May 31, 2022
Students must complete a mandatory webinar requirement no later than May 31, 2022 for the Tennessee TN Scholarship.
July 1, 2022
Students from the high school class of 2021 and 2022 must complete and report 8 community service hours by 7/1/22 for the Tennessee TN Scholarship.
August 1, 2022
The application for the high school graduating class of 2023 will be available on 8/1/22 for the Tennessee TN Scholarship.
CHECKLISTNASHVILLE APPLICATION CHECKLIST
Also See: Ferrari energy Adam Ferrari scholarship 2022 for international students
TENNESSEE PROMISE SCHOLARSHIP
Available to students graduating from eligible Tennessee high schools, homeschools, or those earning a GED before age 19 for the eligible candidates in the Tennessee TN Scholarship, the Tennessee Promise Scholarship is a monetary gift awarded for college tuition for the students. The scholarship amount is variable, based on remaining cost of tuition and fees, and paid after all other gift aid has been applied at an eligible postsecondary institution for the students in the Tennessee TN Scholarship.
Maintaining your Tennessee Promise Scholarship at South College requires adherence to the scholarship’s community service component for the eligible candidates, including eight hours of your time donated to qualifying nonprofits or public-service organizations for the eligible candidates, per each quarter of your enrollment in the Tennessee TN Scholarship.
Also See: Davidson fellows scholarship 2022 for international students