The Shawn Carter Scholarship 2023 is currently open for the international students. In this post we will explain in detail about this scholarship for the students, its benefits and step by step application process and all the benefits for the students.
The Shawn Carter Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship for US students so all the students who are wanted to study here in this university never miss the chance. This scholarship covers tuition expenses and related supplemental educational expenses such as books, lab fees, travel and select costs of living for the students in the Shawn Carter Foundation Scholarship 2023.
The Shawn Carter Scholarship Fund (SCSF) was founded on the belief that any motivated individual in need should have the opportunity to further his or her education for the students in the Shawn Carter Foundation Scholarship 2023. By removing some of the financial burdens associated with going to, surviving in, and graduating from college for the students.
SCSF attracts candidates from all backgrounds, nation-wide for the students. They all have a compelling desire to pursue higher education, in spite of many personal,, and homelessness for the students. They are hardworking, resilient and determined individuals who want to make positive contributions to their local and global communities, and they turn to the SCSF to make their ambitions and dreams possible for the students so never miss the chance and get the Shawn Carter Foundation Scholarship 2023.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Any Accredited College in USA
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: April 30, 2023 is the last date for the Shawn Carter Foundation Scholarship 2023
Shawn Carter Scholarship provides the recipient with for the students:
- Tuition expenses for the students
- Supplemental Educational expenses such as books, lab fees, travel and select costs of living for the students is covered by the university.
- Expected grant upto $1500- $2500 for the students
Eligibility Criteria for Shawn Carte r Scholarship
To qualify for Shawn Carter Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below for the students so read this carefully:
- Required Language: English is required
- Eligible Countries: US citizen or Permanent Resident are eligible for the Shawn Carter Foundation Scholarship 2023
- Students pursuing their first undergraduate degree for the students:
- High school seniors
- Students with GED diplomas
- Students enrolled in 2-year or 4-year undergraduate programs for the students
- Students enrolled in vocational or trade schools for the students
- 25 years old or younger
- Minimum 2.0 GPA students are eligible for the Shawn Carter Foundation Scholarship 2023
- Household income not exceeding $75,000 USD are eligible for the Shawn Carter Foundation Scholarship 2023
How to Apply for Shawn Carter Scholarship ?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Shawn Carter Scholarship so read it carefully:
- Please visit official website after April 1st for the Shawn Carter Foundation Scholarship 2023.
- Start your application early and complete it on time for the students. The earlier you start the application, the better chance you have to submit the application before the deadline for the Shawn Carter Foundation Scholarship 2023.
- Tell them about yourself and use specific details when sharing your extracurricular activities for the Shawn Carter Foundation Scholarship 2023
- Review your application for grammar and spelling errors for the Shawn Carter Foundation Scholarship 2023
If your question has not been answered above [email protected]
To know more about Shawn Carter Scholarship, please visit official website for the students: