Table of Contents
Reed Innovation Scholarship at Royal Holloway University of London 2022-23 Fully Funded
Applications for the Reed Innovation Scholarship for innovative students wishing to study in the United Kingdom for the 2022/2023 academic session are open for the students. The scholarship has been established by Sir Alec Reed for undergraduate students of any discipline for the students, to reward and encourage innovative and creative problem solving for the students in the Reed Scholarship.
The scholarship is to be taken at Royal Holloway University of London for the students which will provide funding for undergraduate studies to international students for the students in the Reed Scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sir Alec Reed
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Host Institution(s): Royal Holloway University of London
Scholarship Worth: £15,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Reed Innovation Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Reed Scholarship some steps are available
- You must have minimum expected or final grades at GCE A-Level of AAA or equivalent and a strong scholarship statement are eligible for the Reed Innovation Scholarship.
- You must demonstrate outstanding innovation and creative problem-solving skills, which will be assessed via your scholarship statement are eligible for the Reed Innovation Scholarship
- You will also need to hold a current conditional or unconditional offer to study at Royal Holloway are eligible for the Reed Innovation Scholarship
- Demonstrate excellent leadership abilities are eligible for the Reed Scholarship
- Be proficient in the use of English language are eligible for the Reed Scholarship
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Reed Innovation Scholarship are to submit an application through RH Direct before the application deadline for the students in the Reed Innovation Scholarship UK. Applicants will be made aware of the outcome of their application after Thursday 19 My 2022 for the students in the Reed Innovation Scholarship.
You will need to complete a 400 word scholarship statement as part of your application for the students in the Reed Innovation Scholarship. This should include three ideas of entrepreneurs which you admire and three original ideas of your own. Your ideas could be inspired by the following themes for the students:
- Solving an artistic, scientific or technical problem in a new or unusual way for the students.
- A unique and distinctive solution to a problem faced by your school/college, club or community for the students.
- Creating a new group, organization, institution or product that meets an important need for the students.
May 2022 is the last date for the Reed Scholarship
How to Apply