Applications for Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program are currently open for the international students. Start your education in participating universities of U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan so come and join this scholarship platform as soon as possible. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process so come and join this scholarship as soon as possible.
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022-2023 is a fully funded masters scholarship for international students for the students in the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship. JJ/WBGSP scholarship will cover the full tuition fee, accommodation, economy class air travel and monthly living stipend for the students so never miss this chance and avail this opportunity.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Newcastle University
- Study in: U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find the available masters opportunities for students
- Program Period: 2 years
- Also See Transylvania University International Merit Scholarships in USA 2022 Fully Funded
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program provides the recipient with the following benefits for the students:
- Economy class air travel between your home country and the host university at the start of your study program and immediately following the end of the scholarship period for the students so come and join this scholarship.
- Tuition for your graduate program and the cost of basic medical insurance obtained through the university for the students in the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship.
- While on campus during the scholarship period, a monthly subsistence allowance to cover all living expenses (accommodations, food, for the students in the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship
Please note all JJ/WBGSP scholarships for more information
The JJ/WBGSP scholarship does not cover the following:
- VISA application(s) costs of students
- Expenses to bring and/or support a scholar’s family members for the students;
- Extra-curricular courses or training for the students;
- Courses that do not meet the minimum credits required to earn the graduate degree for the students;
- Language training not provided by the graduate program for the students;
- Additional travel during the course of the study program for the students
- Educational equipment such as computers for the students.
- Resident permit fee
Eligibility Criteria for Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
- Required Languages: English is required for the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries can apply for the
- Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date for the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree are eligible for the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship;
- Be employed in development-related work in a paid full- time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application are eligible for the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship
How to Apply for The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program?
Please follow the following steps to avail this scholarship for the students:
- You must first apply for admission to one or more of the Partner Masters Degree Program(s) for the students.
- Create an account on the scholarship website from here for the students
visit for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship application