Good news! Applications for Prince of Songkla University Scholarships are currently open. Prince of Songkla University (PSU) PhD Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships will cover the monthly allowance (currently 10,000 Baht) that covers housing and living expenses, tuition fee and coverage of health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand (90 US$).
Personnel of Dentistry, Ruler of Songkla College (PSU) understands that an alumni program is vital establishment for information creation and great exploration distributions.
Graduate program is likewise a key for worldwide cooperation and scholarly internationalization. To help, fortify and internationalize the alumni programs, Workforce of Dentistry, PSU is pleased to declare the 2022 PSU-Staff of Dentistry Worldwide Understudy Graduate Grants (PSU-Imprint ISG Grants) for fantastic global understudies to study in the alumni programs at Personnel of Dentistry
Table of Contents
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution(s): Prince of Songkla University (PSU)
- Study in: Thailand
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Dentistry
- Program Period: Three years
- Deadline: April 30, 2022
Prince of Songkla University PhD Scholarships will cover
The month to month remittance (as of now 10,000 Baht) that covers lodging and everyday costs.
A movement cost to and from the nation of origin toward the start and the finish of the grant term separately (not in excess of 15,000 Baht, approx. 450 US$).
Inclusion of wellbeing and mishap protection during the time of grant in Thailand (90 US$).
Eligibility Criteria for Prince of Songkla University Scholarships
To qualify for Prince of Songkla University PhD Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Worldwide understudies with great scholastic record and exploration experience.
- Qualification is limited to new alumni understudies who are hoping to start his/her studies at PS in semester 1/2022 or 2/2022.
- The subject in which the past degree was gotten should coordinate and satisfy the necessities of the program’s Educational plan.
- The candidate should not be a beneficiary of another grant that covers everyday cost during a similar period.
- The candidate should breeze through an authoritatively perceived English assessment as beneath:
- PSU-TEP Score of 60 or CU-TEP score of 60 or TOEFL(Paper Based) least score of 500 or(Revised paper conveyed test) least score of 46 or(Institutional testing program) least score of 520 or(Computer Based) least score of 173 or(Internet Based) least score of 61 or-IELTS Score of 5.0.
- The researcher should be a full-time understudy with a Non-settler “ED visa (Study License). The Researcher entering Thailand on a traveler visa can’t select and may have his/her grant dropped.
- The researcher should study and play out, the exploration theory with an undertaking.
- The researcher should report the advancement of his/her review to the workforce of Dentistry at regular intervals.
- The researcher should breeze through the proposition assessment in a third semester.
- The researcher should study and play out the exploration proposal with an undertaking.
- To satisfy the grant necessities, the researcher should distribute his/her paper in legitimate, peer-evaluated global journal(s) filed in Snare of Science (with ISI sway factor) somewhere around two distributions and should follow the alumni prerequisites of each graduate program.
- When a candidate has been acknowledged for a specific program of study, the researcher is relied upon to finish the review inside the given time period and can’t change to an alternate program of study.
- On the off chance that the researcher has no advancement on his/her review or proposition without appropriate reasons, the board of trustees of each graduate program needs to illuminate to the Personnel of Dentistry to end a grant.
- Different terms apply as set up by the Staff of Dentistry.
Application proces for Prince of Songkla University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
(1) Open the form and fill in your personal information.
(2) Upload the required following documents then submit the application:
- A copy of English proficiency certificate (valid within 2 years).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- A guaranteed duplicate of record of records for lone wolf’s and graduate degree review with grades and grade point normal in English.
- Mission statement (around 800 words).
- First page of distributed distributions.
- Research depiction/plan.
- A duplicate of the fundamental visa page.
- A clinical authentication (in English).Note:
- Admission fee is 600 baht.
- PayPal service charge is 40 baht (Total application fee is 640 baht).
- 2C2P Service charge is 20 baht (Total application fee is 620 baht).
For information about scholarship and other, please contact Mrs.Pawarisa Sangsane e-mail: [email protected].
To know more about Prince of Songkla University PhD Scholarships, please visit official website:
see also ;