Mext kumamoto university scholarship 2022. Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified applicants for the MEXT Scholarship for Doctoral and Masters Students at Kumamoto University, Japan for the 2022/23 academic session.
The Japanese Government (MEXT) Grant at Kumamoto College, Japan is intended to help global understudies wishing to study in Japan with magnificent scholastic accreditations to be tried out a postgraduate program at the host college. Intrigued candidates are urged to apply before the application cutoff time.
Mext kumamoto university scholarship 2022 Summary
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Japanese Government (MEXT)
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Kumamoto University, Japan
Scholarship Level: Masters and PhD
Scholarship Worth: See Benefits (below)
Nationality: See Eligible Countries (below)
Application Deadline: January 28, 2022
- Stipend of 145,000 yen per month
Economy class travel to and from Japan
Eligibility Criteria FOR Mext kumamoto university scholarship 2022
To be qualified for the MEXT Grant 2022 for Postgraduate Investigations at Kumamoto College:
Candidates should have amazing scholastic record in a 4-year undergrad program and 2-year expert’s program from a licensed foundation in related fields.
Candidates should have an ethnicity of a nation determined by MEXT and will have an understudy visa when entering Japan.
Candidates should be in great physical and emotional well-being
Candidates should have great English relational abilities comparable to or more than B2 level of CEFR.
Candidates should have the option to show up in Japan between September 25 and October 8, 2021. At the point when it is beyond the realm of possibilities, the movement costs won’t be paid.
- Eligible Subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Biological Sciences, Environmental Conservation Engineering, Environmental Management and Planning, Architecture and Environment Planning, Building Materials and Structures, Advanced Mechanical Systems, Intelligent Mechanical Systems, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science and Communication Engineering, Frontier Technology for Energy and Devices, Human and Environmental Informatics, Applied Chemistry and Biochemistry, Materials Science and Engineering.
- Eligible Countries: Angola, Uganda, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Ghana, Cape Verde, Gabon, Cameroon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Comoros, Republic of the Congo, Sao Tome and Principe, Zambia, Sierra Leone, Djibouti, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Eswatini, Seychelles, Equatorial Guinea, Senegal, Somalia, Tanzania, Chad, Central Africa, Togo, Nigeria, Namibia, Niger, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Benin, Botswana, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, South Africa, Mozambique, Mauritius, Mauritania, Liberia, Rwanda, Lesotho, South Sudan, Mongolia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Brunei, Vietnam, Malaysia, Myanmar, Laos, India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Afghanistan, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Israel, Iraq, Iran, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, Bahrain, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya, United States of America, Argentina, Uruguay, Ecuador, Guyana, Colombia, Suriname, Chile, Paraguay, Brazil, Venezuela, Peru, Bolivia, Albania, Ukraine, Austria, Cyprus, Greece, Croatia, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Hungary, Bulgaria, Poland, Macedonia, Liechtenstein, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belarus, Moldova, Russia.
- Also See: university of London goldsmiths scholarships 2022
Qualified candidates for the MEXT Grant 2022 at Kumamoto College for Postgraduate Examinations are to contact a planned manager in Kumamoto College and find out if they can apply for MEXT grant under his/her oversight.
Whenever management has been gotten, candidates are to present the necessary records to the Scholastic/Foreign relations Segment by means of express postal mail by the application cutoff time.
- Information and forms:
*If you are a current master’s student at Kumamoto University, please check the following information.
- Application structure for Japanese Government (MEXT) Grant
Field of study and exploration plan
Scholastic authentications and confirmed authority records in English
Outlines of lone wolf or expert’s proposal in English
Candidate’s identification or an authority authentication of citizenship
Letter of suggestion from an educator or an exploration administrator
Letter of assent from manager
Official score of TOEFL, TOEIC, or IELTS assuming that candidate’s local language isn’t English
A letter of obligation to learns at Kumamoto College when chosen for the grant.Completed forms and documents are to be sent to:
Academic / International Affairs Section
Graduate School of Science and Technology
Email: gsst–[email protected]–u.ac.jp
To know more about scholarships please visit official website:
- Ron Brown Scholarship 2022 For International Students
- University President’s scholarships (UPS) 2022 For International Students
- Finland Scholarship in Tampere University 2022