Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2022 – 23 for international students is a bursary funded in part by international students. These scholarships are available for undergraduate and master’s courses. The total cost of this study is up to £ 4000.
Scholars and researchers at Birkbeck work together in a variety of networks, groups and communities. This across departments, courses and specialist areas, in order to encourage and empower new research, covering a wide range of fields.
Birkbeck has been helping people to access higher education and change their lives for nearly 200 years. It has a bright, unusual and strong history.
Summary of Birkbeck University of London Scholarships
Course level: Undergraduate, Masters
Institute (s): Birkbeck University of London
Studying in the UK
Areas of Focus on Opportunities: See list below
Program time: 1 year
Deadline: First Deadline: 31 May 2022. Second Deadline: 15 July 2022 (1 August 2022 for Sub Saharan Africa only)
- Accounting and administration
- Accounting and financial management
- Accounting with Finance
- Ancient History and Archeology
- Archeology and Geography
- Arts and Media Management
- Bio tree
- The tree
- Business Psychology
- Community Development and Community Policy
- Modern History and Politics
- Creative Writing
- Creative Writing and English
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Culinary Industry Management
- Data and Computer Science
- Economic and Social Policy
- Economics and Business
- Economics and / or Mathematics
- Environmental Management
- Film and media
- Money through Accounting
- Economics Finance
- French lessons
- French courses with international experience
- Geography and International Development
- German with international experience
- You May Like: Warwick Chancellors Scholarship in UK 2022 Fully Funded For International Students
Birkbeck University of London Scholarships offer below scholarship prices to its recipients:
- £ 4000 (tuition only, first year only)
- £ 2000 (tuition only, first year only)
- £ 1500 (tuition only, first year only)
- £ 1000 (tuition only, first year only).
Note: General terms and conditions: Bursaries will not be held in conjunction with any other full bursaries (eg Chevening). You must complete the non-refundable deposit of £ 2000 within two weeks of being selected for a bursary.
- You May Like: great scholarship uk 2022 for international students
To be eligible for the Birkbeck International Scholarships, a candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
Required language: English
Eligible Countries: Africa (Sub-Saharan) Asia (Central Asia, South Asia, South East Asia and East Asia), Caribbean, Latin America and MENA (Middle East and North Africa).
He is an overseas tuition-paying student who holds a conditional gift in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree program taught by Birkbeck, from Autumn 2022. You should have been screened as an international fundraiser to qualify.
You are usually a citizen of a country in the right place
You support yourself financially
He is classified as an ‘international’ tuition payer.
Only one scholarship prize can be awarded to each student and the scholarship cannot be run in conjunction with any other scholarship.
How to Apply for Birkbeck International Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Birkbeck International Scholarships:
- (1) Check the general entry requirements and work at the university here.
- (2) Once you have received an unconditional donation from Birkbeck, you can apply using the online application form for the region where you live.
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in Asia/Central Asia
- You must be a national, and resident, in one of the following locations: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh.
Application form for those ordinarily residing in East Asia/South East Asia
- You must be a national, and permanent, in one of the following locations: Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Macau SAR, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
Application form for those who usually live in the Middle East / North Africa
You must be a national, and resident, in one of the following locations: Turkey, UAE, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Bahrain, Kuwait, Tunisia.
Application form for those ordinarily residing in the Middle East/North Africa
- You must be a citizen, and resident, in Canada or the United States.
Application form for those ordinarily residing in Latin America/the Caribbean
- You must be a national, and permanent, in any Latin American or Caribbean country except Brazil. If you are a Brazilian national you may be eligible for the Birkbeck Global Future Scholarship (see above).
Application form for those ordinarily residing in North America
- You must be a country, and live, in one of the following places: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic)), Côte d ‘Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Swatini, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, The Gambia, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
(3) Successful experts will be selected on the basis of a statement of no more than 4000 characters in support of the application. The statement must contain details of why they are eligible for the bursary.
- (4) If you have been successfully awarded this bursary, you will be notified by email. You must complete a non-refundable deposit of £ 200 within the time specified in your prize book (usually five working days).
- (5) You must successfully register for Autumn 2022 to receive the prize, and no later than 8 October 2022.
To know more about Birkbeck International Scholarships, please visit official website: