Applications for the great scholarship uk 2022 for international students are currently open. Candidates from eligible African and Asian countries are invited to apply.
Supported by UK Government financed by the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council with partaking UK advanced education foundations, around 8 to 9 postgraduate grants are accessible for each qualified nation and subsidized to at least £10,000 for one-year postgraduate review in UK.
- GREAT Scholarships offers scholarships from UK universities, across a variety of subjects for students from 18 countries.
- Every grant merits at least £10,000 towards educational expenses for a one-year showed postgraduate course.
- Every grant is together financed by the UK government’s Extraordinary England Mission and the English Chamber with partaking UK advanced education organizations.
- As a component of the program, generally Incredible researchers will be welcome to a welcome occasion in the principal semester and a systems administration occasion in the subsequent semester.
Table of Contents
Scholarship Sponsor(s): British Council/GREAT
Scholarship to be taken at: Universities in UK (list below)
Scholarship Worth: minimum of £10,000 per awardee
Number of Awards: 8 to 9 scholarships per country per year
Study Level: Postgraduate
Application Deadline: Varies according to host university
Applications for the 2022-23 academic year are open.
Eligible Countries for great scholarship uk 2022:
The scholarships are available for the following countries – Bangladesh, Brunei ,China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Singapore , Sri Lanka or Thailand ,Turkey and Vietnam.
Eligibility Criteria for great scholarship uk 2022
The qualification rules for these grants might differ contingent upon your country. To be qualified for a grant, you should:
- be a resident of a qualified nation (recorded beneath).
- have a college degree that will empower you to enter a postgraduate (educated) program in a UK college
- be persuaded and scholastically ready to follow a UK postgraduate course
- dynamic in the field with work insight or demonstrated interest in the branch of knowledge
meet the English language necessity of the UK college
- Meet other specific country eligibility (find out specific eligibility by country on the official scholarship page – link provided below)
Eligible Universities in UK:
The UK Government GREAT Scholarships are hosted at the following institutions, list may be updated at anytime. Please make sure to confirm from scholarship application page.
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Birmingham City University
- Bishop Grosseteste University
- Bournemouth University
- Cranfield University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Imperial College London
- Keele University
- Newcastle University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Oxford Brookes University
- Robert Gordon University
- Royal Academy of Music
- Royal Agricultural University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Teesside University
- Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
- Ulster University
- University College London
- University of Bath
- University of Bristol
- University of Cambridge
- University of Derby
- University of Dundee
- University of East Anglia
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Essex
- University of Exeter
- University of Glasgow
- University of Greenwich
- University of Hull
- University of Kent
- University of Manchester
- University of Northampton
- University of Nottingham
- University of Reading
- University of South Wales
- University of Stirling
- University of Warwick
- University of York
Application Procedures for great scholarship uk 2022:
How-to-Apply: To apply for the UK Government GREAT Scholarships, the following steps are outlined;
- Filter the universities listed on the ‘find a scholarship’ page and click on the university page to access detailed information about the scholarships on offer.
- Apply for individual grants adhering to the directions given on every colleges’ grant website pages.
- The cutoff time to apply differs as indicated by every establishment. For subtleties on individual organizations’ cutoff times, kindly see the establishment page.
- Fruitful researchers will be educated by individual colleges on the consequence of their applications.
- Grant subsidizing will be given to effective researchers by individual colleges later enrollment.