The New York City Council Merit Scholarship, also known as the Peter F Vallone Scholarship 2024, is awarded to high school graduates whose grades during their time in high school were exceptionally high. The students are qualified for a scholarship worth up to $350 per semester and $700 annually. The funding and amount of the scholarships awarded have been announced by the New York City Council, though they reserve the right to alter the amounts according to each academic year. They have set a maximum number for the number of scholarships they will accept, and they have disclosed the budget for it.
|WhatsApp Group||Join Now|
|Facebook Group||Join Now|
Table of Contents
Peter F Vallone Scholarship Eligibility:
It’s crucial that you meet the requirements in order to be eligible for the Peter F. Vallone Scholarship. The following are the requirements for submitting the application:
- The students who can apply are those who are citizens of the United States or who are not.
- It’s vital that the students live in New York.
- The students need to have at least an 80 B GPA and have graduated from New York City High School.
- Following high school graduation, you must enroll full-time in a CUNY college.
- You need to be enrolled full-time in high school and keep your GPA at 3.0.
- You have to attend CUNY before you can enroll in your post-secondary institution.
- Kipona Scholarship 2024: Detailed Explanation
- Uppsala University Scholarship 2024 | Step by Step Process
- Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships 2024 For International Students
- University of Bonn Argelander Germany Scholarships 2024 Fully Funded
- Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship 2024 in Australia
Pursuit and Progress:
- You must continue to enroll full-time (12 credits) in the City University of New York system continuously.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required of the students, and this is determined annually at the conclusion of the spring semester.
- For a maximum of six semesters, students enrolled in associate degree programs are also qualified to apply for the Peter F. Vallone Scholarship. Up to eight semesters of the scholarship may be awarded to students pursuing bachelor’s degrees.
- Students are not eligible to receive awards the following semester if they did not receive any the previous semester.