Uwe Bristol Chancellor’s scholarships 2022 Are you a postgraduate student aspiring to further your career at a prestigious university in England? After that UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 for International Students is yours to host. The bursary will help reduce the 50% student tuition fee abroad.
Bursary recipients will be required to do an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will be required to do university work during the study period.
About Uwe Bristol Chancellor’s scholarships 2022
Scholarship Scholarship: University of Western England (UWE)
Hosting Institutions: University of West England, United Kingdom
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition waiver
Appropriateness of Topic: All learning areas
National: International students
Application Deadline: 31 May 2022
UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 HOW TO QUALIFY
To qualify for Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 at the University of Western England, applicants must:
- He earned the British equivalent first with undergraduate degrees.
- Hold an unconditional donation or conditional donation where IELTS or English equivalent language is the only condition.
- Become a new student at UWE Bristol outside of the previous UK course
- They are included in the overseas category for financial purposes.
- Do not be a sponsored student or receive another scholarship / award
- Provide official documents at the time of application.
How to Apply: Applicants for the UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 for International Student will be invited to apply as part of the application process if they meet the eligibility criteria as outlined above. Applicants should refer to the international application guide to find out how to apply to UWE Bristol as an international applicant.