Applications for Maynooth University Scholarships are currently open for the international students. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program for the students, its benefits and step by step application process for the students in the Maynooth University Scholarships.
Maynooth University Scholarships 2022-2023 are partially funded scholarships for international students so come and join this as soon as possible. These scholarships are available for masters studies for the eligible students in the Maynooth University Scholarships. The total value of the scholarship for each student is €2,000 for the eligible students in the Maynooth University Scholarships.
Please also check Uwe Bristol Chancellor’s scholarships 2022 for international students postgraduate
Maynooth University is located just 25 km west of Dublin and can be reached by road (car, bus) or a regular train network so come and apply here as soon as possible. Maynooth University has 34 academic departments over 3 Faculties for the students: Arts, Celtic Studies and Philosophy for students; Science and Engineering; and Social Sciences for the eligible students. European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) assessment translates easily to other credit systems so come and join this as soon as possible.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Maynooth University
- Study in: Ireland
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available masters courses
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
Maynooth University Scholarships will provide the selected candidates with below benefits so read it carefully:
- The total value of the scholarship for each student is €2,000 for the students.
- If an applicant is applying for a two-year Master’s program, the €2,000 scholarship is only available in the first year of the program for the eligible students.
Eligibility Criteria for Maynooth University Scholarships
To be eligible for Maynooth University Scholarships for students, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English or Chinese is required for this scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All world countries are capable to apply for the Maynooth University Scholarships
- Applicants must intend to pursue a full-time taught master’s degree at the university commencing in the academic year 2022-23 are eligible for the Maynooth University Scholarships
- All applicants must have achieved a minimum 2.1 honors undergraduate degree in order to be considered for a Taught Master’s Scholarship are eligible for the Maynooth University Scholarships.
- Applicants who are not graduates/alumni of Maynooth University will be required to upload their final honors undergraduate degree transcripts for their level 8 degree are eligible for the Maynooth Scholarships
- In the relevant section of the online scholarship application, applicants who have been in receipt of a student grant for the final year of their undergraduate studies are eligible for the Maynooth Scholarships
- Graduates or current students of PhD or Master’s programs are not eligible to apply. Prospective students interested in research programs are eligible for the Maynooth Scholarships
How to Apply for Maynooth University Scholarships?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Maynooth Scholarships so read it carefully:
(1) Find a course of study that suits you from here and follow the instructions to apply for Maynooth University. Required documents for the students in the Maynooth scholarships:
- Certified copies of all official transcripts of results for all non-Maynooth University qualifications listed MUST accompany the application for the Maynooth Scholarships.
- Non-Maynooth University students are asked to provide a copy of birth certificate or valid passport are eligible for the Maynooth University Scholarships.
- Applicants are only required to submit the names and contact details of 2 referees, either academic or professional are eligible for the Maynooth University Scholarships.
(2) To apply for the scholarship, click here and indicate the following so read it carefully:
- Under TYPE: Click Taught Masters Scholarship for students
- Under DEPARTMENT: Choose Taught Masters Scholarships for students
- Then click “Search”
(3) Click “Apply” to fill the online application form for this scholarship.
Also Apply for Tianjin Government Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded For International Students
To know more about Maynooth University Scholarships, please visit official website for the student: