Good news! Start your study adventure in UK. Turkey eastern Mediterranean university scholarship program2022 is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its application benefits and step by step application process.
Turkey eastern Mediterranean university scholarship 2022-2023 is a funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for masters and PhD studies. This scholarship provides 100% and 50% scholarships for PhD programs and 50% scholarship in Master’s programs. Quality training is being presented by Eastern Mediterranean College through 108 undergrad and school programs and 96 postgraduate and doctoral certificate programs given by 12 resources, 5 schools and Unknown dialects and English Private academy. While learning at this college, up-and-comers can get an opportunity to get familiar with a second unknown dialect, international student projects, and rich social games. Understudies are being ready for their global vocations.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Eastern Mediterranean University
- Study in: Turkey
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
- Number of Awards: Several.
- Program Period: 1-2 years for Master. 2-5 years for PhD
Deadline: January 18, 2022 / August 16, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships
To qualify Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Every PhD program can allow possibly one 100% or two half educational expense grant to new worldwide understudies and Turkish nationals (separately) who hold a base Four year certification CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 or same.
- Each expert’s program can allow one 100% grant and two half grant to Turkish nationals who will take on the program interestingly with a base Four year certification CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 or same.
- What’s more, enormous number of %50 educational expense grants are accessible for new worldwide understudies in expert’s projects.
English Language Requirement: For expert’s projects that are educated in English and all PhD programs (in English and Turkish), proof of English language capacity is required. Assuming you don’t have a substantial English language capability that meets the EMU prerequisites your level will be evaluated by assessment at EMU. In light of this appraisal, one of the accompanying will apply:
You will concentrate on English courses along with graduate program courses.
You will concentrate on escalated English courses first (with no alumni program courses) before you start your alumni program.
You will be excluded from the English Language Backing Project and start your postgraduate concentrate straightforwardly.
Scholarship Coverage For Turkey eastern Mediterranean university scholarship
Turkey eastern Mediterranean university scholarship covers 100% and 50% scholarships for PhD programs and 50 % scholarship in Master’s programs.
How to Apply for
Turkey eastern Mediterranean university scholarship ?
Please follow below steps to win Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship:
(1) Fill the application form. Bore witness to copies of recognitions got from a college or comparable establishments (for example 4 years concentrate on four year college education). English interpretations of these records are vital assuming they are in any language other than English.
An authority record of all college level (Lone ranger/Expert) courses taken. A relative imprint/grade table assuming CGPA on the record isn’t out of 4.00.
Three letters of reference (not needed for EMU graduates).
Give subtleties of any application(s) for an award/grant that you have made (add archives).
Documentation of scores got for English and scholarly capability tests/tests. This isn’t substantial for the projects wherein the mechanism of guidance is Turkish. Local speakers ought to show the spot of birth and citizenship. All others ought to give archives of any of the beneath given English Capability Tests.
Give subtleties of any award/grants that you have effectively been granted (legitimate for your studentship at EMU) (add archives).
A copy of your visa or I.D. card.
Mission statement/Expectation (Kindly submit on a different sheet: Your motivation in applying to the program picked, clarifying your inspiration just as the spaces of specialization which would hold any importance with you inside the discipline).
Program explicit archives: Engineering (Ph.D. and Expert): Portfolio.
An identification estimated (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photos.
Proposition (for PhD program applications).
To know more about Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships, please visit official websites: