- TYPE: Vocational training.
- DEADLINE: August, 5, 2022.
- FINANCING: two categories (see for details below).
- OPEN TO: All nationalities except French and Canadian.
- HOST COUNTRY: Canada.
- PROVINCE: Québec.
A degree from a public institute is more valuable for the fully funded scholarships. We have published and listed the Canadian Public Universities Scholarships 2022 in this post. Canada Scholarships are available for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Degree Programs. Public universities are beneficial because they offer fully-funded scholarships to international students.
- Country: Canada
- University: University of Saskatchewan
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Lester B Pearson Scholarship recipients are eligible for the following benefits.
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Books will be provided.
- Health Insurance for the Program duration.
- Incidental Allowance
- Full Support for the 4 Years Program.
- Country: Canada
- Host: Government of Canada
- Degree Level: Ph.D., MA/Ph.D., MD/Ph.D., or master’s degrees leading to PhDs
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Opening Date: June 30, 2022
- Deadline: November 1, 2022
- Country: Canada
- University: Brock University
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- University: Toronto University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
- Financial Coverage: Funded
At Concordia University, competitive funding packages are offered to most students at the time of admission to allow them to focus on their studies and research for the students to apply in Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters, and PhDs in Canada.
- The Concordia University Presidential Scholarship covers the full cost of tuition and fees, books, and room and board. for the students (Visit here)
- Up to $10,000 in 2021-22 Top Concordian Undergraduate and Graduate Entrance Scholarships so apply here to Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters, and PhDs in Canada.
- Doctoral Graduate Fellowships at Concordia University, valued at $14,000 per year for four years for the students.
- The Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence means paying tuition fees at the Quebec rate for the Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters, and PhDs in Canada. The award is valued at 39,280 dollars for the Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters, and PhDs in Canada.
- The Concordia Merit Scholarship is valued at $10,000 for the fully funded scholarship.
Scholarships 2022 at the University of Guelph in Canada will provide an amount of $42,000 and include a research assistantship position and mentoring by a leading professor at the Scholarships for Bachelors Masters and PhDs in Canada
- The University of Regina offers undergraduate scholarships of up to $200,000 per year for the Scholarships for Bachelors Masters and PhDs in Canada. An educational award of $3,000 is automatically given to undergraduate students who apply for admission to the university for the Scholarships for Bachelors Masters and PhDs in Canada
- Graduates: International applicants who are selected will receive up to $20,000 per year for the fully funded scholarships.
Scholarships are available to Acadia students who demonstrate financial need or academic achievement for the Scholarships for Bachelors Masters and PhDs in Canada
Scholarships from the University of Waterloo provide recipients with the following benefits so read it carefully:
- The David Johnston-Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards will be awarded for a one-term study experience worth up to $2,500 for the Scholarships for Bachelors Masters and PhDs in Canada
- The International Master’s Award of Excellence is worth $2,500 per term for a maximum of 6 terms for the Scholarships for Bachelors Masters and PhDs in Canada