NASA Internship and Fellowship Opportunities for International Students
28 May 2021
NASA Internship are competitive awards to support educational opportunities for the students that provide unique NASA-related research and operational experiences for high school level, undergraduate level, and graduate students level, as well as educators sectors for the international students in this year. These opportunities like NASA internship serve students many option by integrating interns with career professionals emphasizing mentor-directed for the students who are interested for this NASA internship, degree-related tasks for the students, while contributing to the operation of a NASA facility in this year for the international students or the advancement of NASA’s missions in this year 2021.
NASA Fellowships are competitive awards for the students who wanted to support independently conceived or designed research for the NASA internship and fellowship, or senior design projects by highly qualified faculty people, undergraduate students, and graduate students level, in disciplines needed to help advance NASA’s missions in the next coming few years, thus affording them the opportunity to directly contribute to advancements in STEM-related areas of study for the international students in NASA internship and fellowship Our Fellowship opportunities are focused on innovation new things which is totally designed by the NASA students, and generate measurable research results that contribute to NASA’s current advancement and future science and technology goals which NASA wanted to tell the world by its internships and fellowships.
NASA International Interns (I2) are university undergraduate or graduate students in this year 2021, who are non-US citizens and working in the NASA internship, nominated by the NASA I2 foreign partners to participate in the project which is also a best part of this internship. Interns must have expertise the project and background in technical areas of interest to NASA internship that which thing NASA wanted to show the world.
Current Countries Participating with Agreements in NASA internships:
- Australia: Victorian Space Science Education Center (VSSEC) for NASA
- Brazil: Brazilian Space Agency (AEB) for NASA
- Canada: Canadian Space Agency (CSA) for NASA
- Europe: European Space Agency (ESA)—Program on hold for NASA
- Israel: Israel Space Agency (ISA) for NASA
- Jordan: Crown Prince Foundation
- Lithuania: Agency for Science, Innovation and Technology (MITA) for NASA
- Mexico: Mexican Space Agency (AEM) for NASA
- New Zealand: Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) for NASA
- Norway: Norwegian Space Center (NSC) for NASA
- Portugal: Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT) for NASA internship
- South Korea: Korea Aerospace Research Institute (KARI) for NASA
- Sweden: Swedish National Space Agency (SNSA) for NASA
- Trinidad and Tobago: National Institute of Higher Education, Research, Science and Technology for NASA (NIHERST)
- United Arab Emirates (UAE): UAE Space Agency (UAESA) for NASA
If you are a citizen of one of the countries listed above this, and are interested in applying to that internship one of the available research opportunities so never miss the chance and become the part of this NASA internship, please contact the entity in your country currently participating in this program if your are interested. Contact information can be found below so see the following detail.
Additional Requirements Include:
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in science for the NASA internship, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) in a topic relevant to NASA’s mission priorities for the internship.
- Maintaining high academic standing for the internship.
- Demonstrating an active interest in the U.S. space program for the NASA internship.
- Communicating Proficiently in English is also required for the NASA.
Points of Contact:
- Australia: Danielle Sheen for NASA [email protected]
- Brazil: Nadia Sacenco for NASA[email protected]
- Canada: Emilie de La Hayed Duponsel for NASA[email protected]
- Europe: Program on hold for NASA.
- Israel: Itai Levy for NASA [email protected]
- Jordan: The Crown Prince Foundation for NASA internship : [email protected]
- Lithuania: Eglė Elena Šataitė for NASA internship [email protected]
- Mexico: Carlos Duarte for NASA [email protected]
- New Zealand: Dimitri Geidelberg for NASA [email protected]
- Norway: Pål Brekke for NASA [email protected]
- Portugal: Filipa Coelho for NASA [email protected]
- South Korea: Yeseul Kim for NASA [email protected]
- Sweden: Perina Stjernlöf for NASA [email protected]
- Trinidad & Tobago: Darielle Rampersad for NASA [email protected]
- United Arab Emirates Space Agency: Abir Khater for NASA [email protected]
SEE THAT: International Space University
Through an agreement with the International Space University (ISU) for the NASA internships, students currently enrolled in the ISU’s Master of Space Studies (MSS) program for the students or the Master of Space Management (MSM) program may apply to work on NASA projects in this year and/or research of benefit to NASA at selected NASA centers, based on availability for the international students. ISU-selected students will be assigned to a selected NASA center for a period of 3-6 months to work on projects agreed to by NASA so this internship is very necessary for those students who wanted to get the money by internship.
TOP FIVE THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT NASA INTERNSHIPS:
NASA INTERNS CONTRIBUTE TO NASA MISSIONS:
Interns are integrated in NASA internship teams and assigned to authentic projects for the students so who are interested for the internship and fellowship so apply as soon as possible.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED:
Although prior experience can be valuable for the students and may be preferred for some projects in the internship, it is not a requirement for NASA internships.
MOST INTERNS RECEIVE A STIPEND AWARD:
The stipend award amount is based on student’s academic level and the length of internship for the year 2021 so do it and get the award.
NASA INTERN PROJECTS ARE AVAILABLE IN THREE SESSIONS:
Interns are selected and placed in projects for fall for the students, spring and summer sessions at any NASA location in the internship.
ONE APPLICATION CAN BE VIEWED AGENCYWIDE:
Students complete one of the application that is viewed by mentors agency wide for the students in the internship.