Dell Scholarship Program for international students 2021
The Dell Scholars Program, offered by the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, is a college scholarship for the students plus so much more for this year 2021 so the students who wanted to get the dell scholarship must apply for this as soon as possible. Founded in 2004, the Dell Scholarship Program is a scholarship and college completion program for the students that helps students from underserved communities achieve their academic dreams for promote more education in the world.
The Scholarship Program places greater emphasis on a student’s determination in the world to succeed than just academic record and test scores for the betterment of the students future. We reward low-income to students those rightly motivated students who are better in education than their numbers personal obstacles of the students in the scholarship program. for more read about the Dell Scholars Program.
also see: Study in Malaysia Without IELTS for students Malaysian Universities
What Does the Dell Scholarship Offer to students?
Specifically, the Dell Scholarship Program offers their students is given bellow:
- A $20,000 scholarship for the students (available for at least 6 years) in the dell scholarship. The funds can be used to pay tuition and fees for undergraduate programs students in the dell, graduate school students are also awarded, student loan repayment, study abroad opportunities and/or internship stipends for the students in the dell scholarship
- A laptop with a 4-year warranty is also given to the students who achieve this scholarship.
- Access to the Scholars Resources of the dell scholar Network which connects students to their teacher and their families to resources for stress management for the future, debt management of students, childcare management, etc. so the students have this relaxation to much.
- Webcasts and other sources for important information about the college experience is also offer in the dell scholarship for the students
The Dell Scholarship Timeline
Eligibility for the Dell Scholarship Program for students:
So if you want to call yourself a Dell Scholar you must see the eligibility criteria, you’ll need to meet the following eligibility requirements to become the scholarship part:
- Be a U.S citizen if you are wanted to get the dell scholarship.
- Participate in a Dell Scholars approved college readiness program during your junior and senior years in high school if you are wanted to get the scholarship.
- Graduate from an accredited high school this year if you are wanted to get the scholarship.
- Have a GPA of 2.4+ if you are wanted to get the scholarship.
- Be eligible to receive a Federal Pell Grant in your first year of college (and demonstrate a need for financial assistance) if you are wanted to get the scholarship.
- State or Federal Health Insurance (example: Medical, CHIP) if you get the scholarship.
- The Medicaid joint federal and state program if you get the scholarship
also see: California Scholarship Federation 2021 for international students
Application Requirements for the Dell Scholarship in 2021:
- Your personal information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) is required for the dell scholarship application
- GPA is required for the scholarship application.
- Top 3 college choices is required for the scholarship application
- ACT and SAT test scores is required for the scholarship application
- Intended major is required for the scholarship application
- Basic information about your parents (e.g. their employment status, is required for the dell scholar application
Tips and Strategies For Winning the Dell Scholarship
Review the Sample Application Thoroughly
On their website, you’ll find a sample Dell Scholars application that you can review before it’s actually time to fill it out. The more familiar you are with it the more beneficial it become for you and, the better able you’ll be to fill it out accurately and in a timely manner for the next coming year.
also see: Florida Bright Futures Scholarship for students 2021-2022 Scholarships
Possess the Dell “GPA”
To be a strong candidate for scholarship, you should demonstrate the following “GPA” so see this:
Want more tips for scholarship? Here’s some great for you advice for writing scholarship essays
also see: Marshall Scholarship for students 2021-2022 | united states scholarships
#1 College major essay
For this essay and become the part of scholarship, make sure to create a vivid picture of exactly what you’d like to use your degree for farther studies in USA. Avoid overly broad or general responses because this thing is not consider as good like “changing the world” or “helping people etc.” HOW would you do these things become a serious question for you?
#2 2-year college essay
- They’re often close to home/easy to commute to the people and show your skills.
- They offer flexible class schedules for students who also hold jobs and also wanted that scholarship
- The tuition is often drastically more affordable than at 4-year colleges for the students in scholarship
- 2-year colleges give you a chance to explore your interests before committing to a 4-year university for the students in scholarship
#3 Top schools essay
When writing about “academic fit,” you can consider as so see this carefully:
- Specific courses you would like to take and/or instructors you would like to work with the people and community
- Academic support systems available (like writing centers, peer tutors, etc.) for the student in the dell scholarship
- The opportunity to participate in internships are also available for the students
- Academic organizations or clubs on campus is also given to the students
- Resources like computer labs or research labs are also provided to the students in dell scholarship
You can also use this website about government benefits to determine which federal or state aid you qualify for scholarship so see this link if you are interested