Applications for MOFCOM Scholarship 2022 are currently open for the international students. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program for the students, its benefits and step by step application process for the students.
MOFCOM Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students so come and apply this before time. These scholarships are available for masters and PhD for the students in the MOFCOM Scholarship 2022. MOFCOM Scholarships for International Students is valued at 36000 RMB/Year for each master’s degree student for the MOFCOM Scholarship 2022; 42000 RMB/Year for each doctoral degree student for the MOFCOM Scholarship 2022.
Starting from 2008, the Academic Education Programs sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China is designed to foster top cadre business officials offering one-year or two-year master programs as well as three-year doctoral programs for the students in the MOFCOM Scholarship 2022
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): View list below
- Study in: China
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Applied fields of government, trade, foreign affairs, agriculture, technology, education, culture and health, building intellectual capacity for the students
- Program Period: MOFCOM Scholarship-CSC Program supports Master’s program for 2-3 years or PhD program for 3 years. Scholarship winners must register for English-taught program for the students in the MOFCOM Scholarship 2022.
- Deadline: April 30, 2022 is for the MOFCOM Scholarship 2022
MOFCOM Scholarship Participating Universities
- Peking University
- Tsinghua University
- Renmin University of China
- Beijing Normal University
- Beijing Jiaotong University
- University of International Business and Economics
- Beihang University
- Nankai University
- Tianjin University
- Jilin University
- Fudan University
- Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Tongji University
- East China Normal University
- Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
- Nanjing University
- Zhejiang University
- Xiamen University
- Shandong University
- Wuhan University
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Wuhan University of Technology
- Sun Yat-sen University
- Southwest Jiaotong University
- Xi’an Jiaotong University
- Harbin Institute of Technology
- Zhejiang Normal University.
MOFCOM Scholarship will cover:
- Exemption from tuition fees, teaching materials fees, research and investigation fees for the students
- Free access to on-campus accommodation for the students.
- Living subsidy: 36000 RMB/Year. for each master’s degree student; 42000 RMB/Year. for each doctoral degree student in this scholarships.
- Settlement allowance: 3000 RMB/person for the students.
- Comprehensive medical insurance in China for the students.
- All degree students are required to participate in the annual review for the students,
- Other expenses are managed by the Ministry of Commerce or the school for the students
Eligibility Criteria for MOFCOM Scholarship
To qualify for MOFCOM Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English is required for the
- Eligible Countries: All world countries are eligible for the MOFCOM Scholarship 2022
- The Applicants must be healthy non-Chinese citizens under the age of 45 (born after Sept. 1, 1976) from the developing countries are eligible for the MOFCOM Scholarship 2022.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or above with three or more years of work experience for the MOFCOM Scholarship 2022.
- Must be serving as public officials at the department level or above (or corresponding levels) of the government of the home country are eligible for the MOFCOM Scholarship 2022
- The Applicants must be proficient in English and utilizing English for specialty course study are eligible for the MOFCOM Scholarship 2022.
- Applicants should be equipped with the potential for career development in this field for the MOFCOM Scholarship 2022
How to Apply for MOFCOM Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for MOFCOM Scholarship so read it carefully:
(1) You must apply online for the university on the university website for the MOFCOM Scholarship 2022.
(2) Then apply for the scholarship, You must prepare the following documents for students:
- Prepare an original copy and photocopy of each document (Physical Examination Form) in the MOFCOM Scholarship 2022,
- English Language Proficiency Test Results,
- Photocopy of a Valid Passport,
- Research Plan,
- Personal Statement,
- Official Transcripts,
- Academic Recommendation Letter
(3) Create an account to apply for the scholarship from here.
To know more about MOFCOM Scholarship, please visit official website: