Good news! Linköping University Scholarship 2022 (LiU) in Sweden is currently open. Linköping University (LiU) International Scholarship 2022-2023 is a partially funded masters scholarship for international students. This scholarship provides reduction in tuition fees by 25, 50, 75%.
You could read up for a graduate degree in Sweden on a completely supported Swedish Foundation grant. The point of the Liu Global Grant is to help students with basic instructive potential from countries outside the European Association/European Monetary Region.
Linköping College gives numerous inventive educational projects, large numbers of which are centered around an unmistakable organization center that prompts capability, like doctors, instructors, financial specialists, and professionals.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Linköping University
- Study in: Sweden
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: Depends on the selected program.
- Deadline: April 10, 2022 (annual) (Application period April 07 – April 10)
Linköping University International Scholarships Sweden provides the recipient with the following benefits:
The educational expenses for an understudy granted a LIU Global Grant are decreased by 25, 50 or 75%.
The grant covers the all out educational expense or some portion of the educational expense. Assuming the grant covers some portion of the educational expense, the understudy should pay the exceptional sum (=the rest of the charge) no later than the installment cutoff time.
Eligibility Criteria for Linköping University International Scholarships Sweden
To be eligible for Linköping University International Scholarships Sweden, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students (outside the European Union/
- EuropeanFinancial Region and Switzerland) are qualified for this present expert’s grant.
- Understudies who have applied for an expert’s program at Linköping College
- You applied before the time furthest reaches of section time, and
Understudies don’t have to pay application and educational expenses assuming they are residents of a country inside the EU/EEA or
- Switzerland, super durable Swedish inhabitants, international students (from all nations), and Ph.D. understudies.
- Residents from nations outside the European Association (EU), European Financial Region (EEA) and Switzerland should pay application and educational expenses for advanced education in Sweden.
How to Apply for Linköping University International Scholarships?
Please follow below important points to avail this scholarship:
- Assuming you are absolved from paying charges, you should give documentation of your citizenship status (and expense excluded status) for your application to be handled.
You chose an expert program at Linköping College as your primary goal (positioned as number 1 of 4).
You have been conceded to your best option in the primary notice of the political race results.
The understudy should illuminate Linköping College recorded as a hard copy on the off chance that he/she is not generally needed to pay educational expenses.
To know more about Linköping University International Scholarships Sweden, please visit official website:
see also ;