International students are eligible to apply for the Dalarna University Scholarship 2023-2024 so come and join this scholarship as soon as possible. The scholarship will cover between 10 and 50 percent of your total tuition fees for the students so never miss this opportunity and get ready to get the Dalarna University Scholarship. Throughout the duration of your degree program, a set amount is automatically deducted from your award each semester for the eligible candidates in the Dalarna University Scholarship so all the students must apply here in this scholarship.
Dalarna University is also cooperating and the university aims to provide its students with the means to make a difference in the world for the students in the Dalarna University Scholarship. Dalarna University awards partial scholarships to a number of its new international for the students, fee-paying Master’s students who have demonstrated excellence in their educational endeavors for the students in the Dalarna University Scholarship.
Details of Scholarship
Details About Dalarna University Scholarship 2023
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Dalarna University
- Study in: Sweden
- Deadline: March 25, 2022 (Autumn Intake) / September 01 – September 30, 2022 (Spring intake) for the Dalarna University Scholarship
- Business Studies with an International Focus
- Data Science
- Business Intelligence
- Tourism Destination Development
- Materials Engineering and Product Development
- Energy-Efficient Built Environment
- Solar Energy Engineering
The recipients of the Dalarna University Scholarship receive the following benefits so read it carefully:
- Scholarships reduce your tuition fees directly and cover between 10 and 50 percent of your total tuition for the students in the Dalarna Scholarship. Over the duration of your program, you will automatically be deducted set amounts each semester for the students in the Dalarna Scholarship.
The partial scholarships are only open to fee-paying students so apply here as soon as possible. The cost of one semester of full-time studies (30 credits) at Dalarna University ranges between 43.500 and 70.000 SEK for the students in the Dalarna Scholarship.
Criteria for Dalarna University Scholarships
Dalarna Scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria so read it carefully:
- Required Languages: English is required for the Dalarna Scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries are eligible for the Dalarna Scholarship
- From an internationally recognized university, you hold a bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Swedish bachelor’s degree) are eligible for the Dalarna Scholarship.
- English proficiency is typically demonstrated through an international test such as TOEFL or IELTS, where a minimum score of 90 (on the IBT or 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 on the IELTS) is required for the Dalarna Scholarship so all the students must see first this all eligibility criteria.
What is the Dalarna University Scholarship Application Process?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow these instructions for the students:
Fill out the application form and upload the following documents for the students;
- Your CV (uploaded to your University Admissions account) for the students.
- You must upload a letter of recommendation from your employer or teacher to your University Admissions account for the students.
- Video where you explain why you should be awarded a Dalarna Scholarship In the video (no more than 60 seconds long) for the students
You must submit your admissions application for the Dalarna Scholarship
- Official Website to apply for Dalarna Scholarship