If anyone wants to apply for the Exchange Program in Germany in 2023? Applicants from all around the world are now invited to apply for the Cross Culture Program in Germany 2023. International Students from more than 40 Countries are eligible to apply for Cross Culture Fellowships Program in Germany 2023. CCP 2023/24 Fellowship in Germany for international students duration of fellowship is a 2-3 Month Fully Funded Exchange Program for International Students.
CCP Provides Fellowship Programs in the following areas of fields Civil, Cultural, Educational, Scientific, Artistic and Medial sectors to work together. Fellowship sponsored by the Federal Foreign Office of Germany. The main purpose of this program is to strengthen lasting civil society networks between Germany and countries across the globe.
Total number of award is 90 will be given by Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen. During the 2-3 Month Exchange program applicants enhance their expertise and acquire intercultural skills from exchange program. It’s an life changing opportunity for the students to gain experience in Germany and utilized it in their home organization . We recommend you to must apply for the Cross Culture Fellowships Program in Germany 2023.
JOIN BELOW FOR SCHOLARSHIPS:
Table of Contents
About Cross Culture Program in Germany 2023
- Institute: Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen
- Country: Germany
- Duration: 2-3 months
- Fellowship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 22 December 2022.
Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Uzbekistan.
Also check : Roskilde University Danish State Scholarships 2023
Cross Culture Program in Germany Benefits
Cross Culture Exchange Program in Germany is a Fully Funded Student Exchange Program in Germany and will cover all the expenses which Include:
- Monthly stipend: €550
- Health Insurance
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets
- A monthly ticket for public transport within the place of residence
- A Refund of Applicable Visa Fees.
Applicants from Germany:
- A monthly allowance of 1,100 euros
- A reimbursement of roundtrip airfare
- A reimbursement of applicable visa fees
- Health insurance
List of Available Fields
Cross Culture Program 2023 Available fields:
- Policy and society
- Sustainable development
- Media and Culture
- Digital civil society
- Human rights and peace
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Letter of motivation
- Recommendation letter from your current employer/home organization
- Photo (optional).
Eligibility Criteria for CrossCulture Program
- Applicants must have a minimum age of 23 at the time of Applying.
- Applicant should have good written and spoken English skills.
- An applicant is in good health
- Volunteer work Experience
- Should have the Ability to stay abroad for an extended period of time.
- All the selected applicants will be notified via email
- Interview Will be held at the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- In exceptional cases, the selection interviews will take place by phone or via Skype.
- Notification about the Selection will be at the end of January.
The last date to apply for Cross Culture Program 2023 in Germany for International Students is 22nd December 2022.
How to Apply for Cross Culture Fellowship 2023?
The application process is entirely for the Cross Culture Program. You need to apply along with the required documents.
- visit the official website ifa application portal and select the fellowship of your choice.
- Register yourself and fill out the application form along with the required documents.
- please choose your country of residence: