If you want to get scholarship in Denmark? Denmark scholarship 2023. Applications are now open for the Roskilde University Danish State Scholarships 2023 in Denmark. International students from all over the world as well as the European applicants and Asian candidates are eligible to apply. The scholarships are only for Master’s degree applicants in Denmark.
every year a large number of Danish State Scholarships are offered at Roskilde University. Danish State Scholarships Cover the tuition fee waivers and scholarships are awarded to those students who are applying for the September entry. The total time period of the Degree is 22 months During which the applicant receives the scholarship from Danish State . We encourage you to must apply for the Roskilde University Scholarships 2023 for international students.
JOIN BELOW FOR SCHOLARSHIPS:
Table of Contents
About Roskilde University Danish State Scholarships
Host Country: Denmark
Course Level: Masters
Host Institution: Roskilde University
Eligibility: International students
Available Fields Danish State Scholarships 2023
list of Eligible Masters programs offered at the University for the September 2023 intake
- Master in Computer Science.
- Master in Environmental Science.
- Master in Global and Development Studies.
- Master in International Politics and Governance.
- Master in Media and Communication.
- Master in Nordic Urban Planning Studies.
to be eligible for Roskilde University Danish State Scholarships to apply for a tuition fee waiver and scholarship,
- Students must be a non-EU/EEA citizen that is required to pay tuition fees and apply to one of the master’s programs at Roskilde University that offers Scholarships.
- The Scholarships are only offered for the Master’s Degree programs mentioned above
- You should meet the Required Admission criteria for the program to which you want to apply.
Please note that being eligible to apply for a tuition fee waiver and scholarship does not guarantee that you will be awarded a tuition fee waiver and scholarship, as there is only a limited number.
Roskilde University Scholarship Benefits
- Recipients will receive a tuition fee waiver for a duration of 22 months,
- Selected Applicant will also receive a stipend of up to DKK 7,800 per month, Which covers living expenses during your stay in Denmark.
- Please keep in mind that Selected students must follow the study plan and not be delayed in their studies in order to maintain the tuition fee waiver and scholarship.
The application deadline to apply for the Roskilde University Danish State Scholarships 2023 is 15 Jan 2023 (annual).
How to Apply!
To apply for the Master’s Degree programs at Roskilde University Danish State Scholarships please visit the official website given below.