CIA Internship For Undergraduates And Graduates 2022
April 11, 2022
Student programs or CIA internships are offered to outstanding and unique students both at the undergraduate and graduate levels so never miss the opportunity for the eligible candidates.
What Is a CIA Internship Like?
The CIA which is an acronym for Central Intelligence Agency is one of the biggest federal agencies in the US for the students, with lots of branches across the country employing diverse skills set for the eligible candidates. The CIA agents who are federal employees collect and evaluating intelligence information for national security for the eligible candidates.
What Can CIA Interns Do?
There are different roles that you can function in while working as a CIA intern, for instance as a graduate intern you can either work at the analytical offices or the Center for Directorate of Intelligence so never miss the opportunity and join the CIA Internships
How Much Do CIA Interns Earn?
The CIA internship is a paid internship and the starting salary earned by an intern is $46,300 and above for the students in the CIA Internships 2022. Asides from this salary the agency may also cover your transportation and relocation cost to Washington DC for the students in the CIA Internships for graduate and undergraduate.
How Hard is it to Get an Internship With the CIA?
Getting an internship with the CIA is not a simple task for the students, for one you need to get a clearance, and then the agency will have to decide if you’re qualified so never miss the chance.
What are the Requirements For CIA Internship for Undergraduates and Graduates?
The requirements for landing a CIA internships for both undergraduates and graduates include for the eligible candidates:
- All candidates must be residents of the United States of America are eligible for the CIA Internships.
- You must be 18 years and above are eligible for the CIA Internships.
- A minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4 point scale for college or high school are eligible for this internship.
- Candidates must have been accepted to or attending a 4 years accredited MSI for the students
- All candidates must have at least one quarter or a semester of school to return to after interning with the agency for the CIA Internships
- CIA undergraduates must work at least one or preferably two, 90 days sessions at the CIA before graduating are eligible for the CIA Internships
- Graduates must work at least one 90 days session at the CIA before graduation are eligible for the CIA Internships
How to Apply For the CIA Undergraduates Internship
The program is very competitive therefore the following is a detailed guide on how to land a CIA undergraduate internship:
- The most important step is meeting all the requirements for the students
- Provide an unofficial academic transcript from a college or high school for the students.
- Submit a resume for the students
- Fill out the scholarship program application for the students.
- Provide an acceptance letter from a 4- year university or college for the students
What is the Deadline For a CIA fellowship For Undergraduates?
All candidates must go through the agency’s medical and security check for the eligible candidates. You’re required to apply 12 months before your desired start date because of the long processing time so come and join the CIA fellowship.
What are The Best CIA fellowship For Undergraduates and Graduates?
The best CIA for undergraduates and graduates include the following for the students:
- Human Resources Analyst
- Support Integration Officer
- Finance Resource Officer
- Resources Officer
- Cyber Security Officer
- Cartographer, Editor, Graphic, and Interactive design
- Human Resources Officer
- Directorate of Operations