The National Merit Corporate Scholarship (NMCS) is offering the National Merit Scholarship Program to identify and honor academically talented US high school students so come and join this scholarship as soon as possible.
The award is an academic competition that invites approximately 1.6 million high school students each year in the United States. for the eligible candidates in the National Merit Corporate Scholarship
NMSC was established in 1955 as an independent for the students, not-for-profit organization that works without government support so come and join the National Merit Corporate Scholarship quickly. Since its opening, it has recognized over 3.3 million students and offered some 432,000 grants value over $1.7 billion for the eligible candidates.
- University or Organization: National Merit Scholarship Corporation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,500 each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizen
- Awards can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications only open for the United States for the National Merit Corporate Scholarship
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The awards will be awarded the undergraduate study in any subject are eligible for the National Merit Corporate Scholarship.
- Admissible Criteria: To participate in the National Merit® Scholarship Program, a student must check the following so read it carefully:
- Take the PSAT/NMSQT® in the definite high school program year and no later than the 3rd year in grades 9 through 12, regardless of grade classification or learning pattern are eligible for the National Merit Corporate Scholarship.
- Must be registered as a high school student in traditional or homeschooled, moving ahead usually for graduation are eligible for the National Merit Corporate Scholarship
- Join a high school in the United States, the District of Columbia, or US commonwealth and territory are eligible for the National Merit Corporate Scholarship
- Students attending high school outside the US: Students joining high school outside the US should be a US citizen, or be a US lawful resident are eligible for the National Merit Corporate Scholarship
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit a National Merit Scholarship Application to your high school office by using NMSC’s Online Scholarship Application (OSA) in the National Merit Corporate Scholarship so apply as soon as possible.
- Note: On test day, students are asked some questions to determine entry to the National Merit Scholarship Program for the eligible candidates.
- Supporting Documents: If you attend high school outside the United States and have not yet become a US citizen for the National Merit Corporate Scholarship
- And, if you are a US lawful permanent resident, a Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) copy; or a passport copy together with the identity/biographical page in the National Merit Corporate Scholarship for the students
- Or, if you have applied for US lawful permanent residence, a copy of Form I-797 Receipt Notice from US Citizenship for the students in the National Merit Scholarship
- NMSC must receive your letter and documentation on or before January 31, 2020 for the students in the National Merit Scholarship.
- Entry Requirements: High School students must meet the program entry and participation requirements for the students in the National Merit Scholarship
- Language Requirement: All students need appropriate English language skills to achieve the National Merit Scholarship for those students who apply here.
- The winner of the National Merit Scholarship will receive $ 2500 support for college studies is the 1st benefit in the National Merit Corporate Scholarship for students.
- The award can be applied only for attendance at a US college or university that holds accredited position with a regional accrediting commission on higher education this is the 2nd benefit for the students in the National Merit Corporate Scholarship.