Berea College scholarships 2022 for international students (100% scholarship): Are you looking for a lucrative scholarship? You can apply for the Berea College Scholarship for International Student. Berea College is the only school in the United States that provides 100% support for international students who enroll in their first year of enrollment. Berea College is the only school in the United States that provides 100% funding to 100% of enrolled international students for the first year of enrollment. This combination of financial aid and scholarships offsets the costs of tuition, room, board, and fees.
No student pays tuition at Berea College. All accepted students receive a No-Tuition Promise, which covers 100% of tuition fees. Berea College is the only school in the United States that offers 100% scholarship to all international students enrolled in the first year of enrollment. This combination of financial aid and bursaries eliminates tuition, room, board and fees.
Berea College scholarships 2022 Summary
Scholarship Sponsors: Berea College, USA
Scholarships to be awarded: Berea College, USA
Scholarship Type: Scholarship Award
Scholarship Worth: 100% of tuition fees
Prize Number: Multiple
Level of study: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Application Deadline: Feb 28 (Annually)
Berea College Scholarships 2022 | Eligibility criteria
Applicants at Berea College must be students with strong academic ability and financial needs. Most Berea College students earn between 20 and 30 points in the ACT (or equivalent to SAT) and have a GPA of a consolidated high school grade of at least 3.0 in a strict college preparation curriculum. Students can take ACT or SAT.
Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be considered.
Application process based on achievement success and proof of leadership.
Need for English Language: Applicants must provide proof of meeting the minimum English language requirements of Berea College.
Also Check: Knowledge Programme Study in Holland 2022-23
Also Check: World Bank Graduate Scholarship Joint Japan WBGSP/JJ for International Students 2022
Application Procedures for Berea College Scholarships 2022
How-to-Apply: Students who are unable to submit their application package by mail from November 1 should email [email protected] to request an alternative submission method. No applications for non-compliance with postal requirements will be accepted before 1 November.
All of the following items are in the package above, and should be sent together to the Admission Office:
- International application for accreditation and Scholarship form.
- International Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
- Copy of official high school records. DO NOT SEND FIRST.
- Personal Statement of Financial Position.
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- International Financial Recommendation Form.
- Two (2) Admission Recommendation forms, at least one of which must be completed by a current teacher or former teacher.
- Copy of official points from one of the following tests: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT or SAT. You must register and take the exam early to put a copy of your scores in your pocket and meet the deadline.
- Berea College has a long history of welcoming students of all nationalities, religions, races and ethnicities. If you arrive in Berea, you will be warmly welcomed. Admission to Berea College is competitive, and you will need to meet certain requirements to be considered.