university of Manchester PhD scholarships Award 2022 (Fully-funded) Applications are welcome here for international students as the University of Manchester presents more than 100 students annually through the Presidential Doctor Doctor Doctor Award program, founded by Professor Dame Nancy Rothwell.
The PDS Award will provide world-renowned students with a foundation to support research training and outstanding academics across a wide range of disciplines.
university of Manchester PhD scholarships Summary
- Scholarship (s): University of Manchester, UK
- Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
- Hosting Centers: University of Manchester, UK
- Level of study: PhD program
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
- Prize Number: 100+
- Nationality: International students
Application Deadline: April 29, 2022
See also: Reach Oxford Scholarships 2022 in UK For International Students-Fully Funded
university of Manchester PhD scholarships DETAILS
The University will only consider applications for these full bursaries if you receive an official gift. Application forms will be provided to the Chief Supervisor following the issuance of a PhD nomination certificate.
Nursing, midwifery and social work
Public health and data
Speech and language therapy
Courses (2021 entry)
Courses (2022 entry)
Funded PhD programmes
All PhD programmes
Eligibility criteria for university of Manchester PhD scholarships
Candidates are expected to meet the following criteria for the University of Manchester President’s Doctoral Scholar (PDS) Award 2021
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be accepted into the PhD program.
- You must hold a conditional / unconditional donation for a PhD program that will start in September 2022;
- Applicants must hold (or are about to obtain) honors degrees of first class (or equivalent international) in a prestigious institution;
- Ideally, hold a master’s degree with merit or division (or equivalent in other countries);
- You must have a record of participating in the research. These may include contributions to publications / articles, promoting their research to a wider audience, research awards or project work;
- You must be interested in attending a series of special events to help connect with our academic community and network with other PDS award holders.
Benefits of Scholarship
Benefits of a fully-fledged 3.5-year scholarship for the University of Manchester President’s Doctoral Scholar (PDS) Award 2022 will include:
- All university tuition fees at international level;
- Annual maintenance fee (on average UKRI).
How to apply: If you wish to be considered for this award, you must first follow all the standard admission procedures and receive a conditional / unconditional PhD offer. Therefore, the University requests that online PhD applications be submitted by March 24, 2022 to allow for reviews, interviews and supervisor appointments.
In your application form in the funding section, state that you intend to apply for the PDS Award. See details of potential projects with management and details on how to apply for an online PhD.
Once you have been offered a PhD, you will then be working with your Chief Supervisor to complete the PDS application form, which must be submitted to the Faculty Doctoral Academy by 29 April 2022.
All PDS applications will be reviewed internally and a short list of candidates will be discussed before final funding proposals for the talks are expected to take place in early June 2022. We will award three fully funded bursaries within the Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health.
See also: Warwick Chancellors Scholarship in UK 2022 Fully Funded For International Students