If you are from outside the United State.? Are you planning on going to Clark University? If so, then a transfer scholarship would be the first choice for you. students are now invited to apply for the Transfer Scholarships for International Students 2023. Our transfer scholarships offer grants and scholarships for international students who wish to study at Clark University at USA.
Scholarship Offered by Clark University, the Transfer Scholarships for International Students are for highly qualified international students seeking to study in the US. The scholarships are open to all students from around the globe except from countries that have established formal diplomatic relations with the US. Clark University is proud to offer Transfer Scholarships for International Students. If you are a high-quality student and an outstanding citizen, you may be eligible for one of these scholarships.
Get a chance to study abroad at Clark University. The Transfer Scholarship is available for full-time, non-native and international students from colleges or universities throughout the United States. We encouraged you to must apply for the Transfer Scholarships for International Students
JOIN BELOW FOR SCHOLARSHIPS:
About Transfer Scholarships for International Students 2023
|Financial Coverage||Partially and Fully Funded|
Types of Scholarships Available at Clark University
Clark University offers the International Traina Transfer Scholarship, the International Achievement Transfer Scholarship, the International Jonas Clark Transfer Scholarship, the International Scarlet Award Transfer Scholarship, and the International 1887 Transfer Scholarship to qualified students transferring from two- or four-year institutions. The scholarship amounts below will be in effect for students starting in Fall 2023.
- No separate scholarship application is required for either scholarship.
- International Traina Transfer Scholarship: $28,000 annual award
- International Achievement Transfer Scholarship: $26,000 annual award
- International Jonas Clark Transfer Scholarship: $21,000 annual award
- International Scarlet Award Transfer Scholarship: $16,000 annual award
- International 1887 Transfer Scholarship: $13,000 annual award
Clark merit scholarships
- If you are an international student transferring to Clark University, you could be eligible for merit scholarships offered by the university must Apply for scholarship.
- When you send in your admissions application, you will be considered automatically for several merit scholarships in USA 2023. These merit scholarships do not require separate applications.
- Your eligibility for scholarships depends on your academic achievement as indicated on your application for admission, not on your family’s financial need so must read requirements of scholarship .
- If you are awarded a merit scholarship, you will be notified when you receive your admission decision through email.
- Below are the merit scholarships offered to international students transferring to Clark University. The scholarship amounts and descriptions below will be in effect for students starting in Fall 2023.
The application deadline for the Transfer Scholarships for International Students 2023 at Clark University is “Open Now“.
You should also apply for these Scholarships
How to Apply for the Clark University Scholarships 2023?
If you are interested to apply for the Transfer Scholarships please visit the official website given below.
If you are interested in the Presidential Scholarship, simply check that option when you fill out the Common Application or Coalition Application with Scoir (available Aug. 1).
You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topics of the two short essays — on how to apply for the scholarship. The final deadline for submitting the essays is Feb. 1, for Early Action, Early Decision and Regular Decision candidates.
Students will be notified in March if they have been selected for an interview.
The Admissions Committee chooses finalists based on the strength of their applications for admission and other criteria identified by the committee. Last year, the committee reviewed more than 450 scholarship applications from the U.S. and around the world before inviting 15 finalists for interviews; of those 15, five were awarded the scholarship and became members of the incoming class. Typically, one or two international students receive this award each year.