The Leo Baeck Fellowship program 2022-23 is a fully funded research grant opportunity for international students so come and join this fellowships Germany government manages this fellowship for students. This scholarship provides a monthly stipend of EUR 1,350 plus a monthly research cost allowance of EUR 100 this is a healthy fellowships for the students.
In addition to financial support for one year, the program offers the opportunity for scientific exchange and networking so come and join The Leo Baeck Fellowship 2022-23. It is open to doctoral candidates of all nationalities and from all universities worldwide so come and join The Leo Baeck Fellowship program 2022-23. The fellows remain at their respective universities and come together for two workshops for the students, which are jointly organized by the Leo Baeck Institute London and the Study Foundation this is a big fellowships platform.
- Level of Study: Research Fellowship (Doctoral)
- Institution(s): Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes
- Study in: Germany/ Europe
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Any Field including literature, philosophy, history, musicology for students
- Program Period: more than a year
- Deadline: February 01, 2022 is the last date
Leo Baeck Fellowship provides the recipient with the following benefits so read this:
- Fellows receive a stipend of 1,350 € a month for students.
- In addition a monthly research allowance of 100 € is available for the students.
- Fellows can also apply for supplements for health insurance (max. 100 €/month) and childcare, as well as travel allowances to support research tips and participation at conferences abroad for the students.
- Contributions to tuition fees outside Germany may also be granted (max. 10,000 €) for the students.
- All funding is provided in accordance with the general regulations issued by the German Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF) for the students.
Also Apply for AdCamp Google Internship 2022 | Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for The Leo Baeck Fellowship program
To qualify for Leo Baeck Fellowship program, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below so read this before apply:
- Required Language: English/German is required for the The Leo Baeck Fellowship 2022-23
- Eligible Countries: All world countries will apply for the fellowships.
- University degree(s) with outstanding marks students can get a chance for this fellowships
- Date of latest degree not before February 2018 for this fellowship
- Formal qualification for doctoral studies / acceptance on a doctoral programme at a recognised university for this fellowship
- Research project focussing on the history and culture of Central European Jewry for this fellowship
How to Apply for Leo Baeck Fellowship program?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Leo Baeck Fellowship for the students:
Candidates are invited to submit the following documents in English or German for the fellowship:
- Application form (DOC, 2 MB)
- Cover letter outlining the motivation for participation in the programme (1 page) for the application
- Curriculum vitae with details on education, general interests and language skills for the application
- Photocopy of university degree(s), including marks/grading for the application
- Research proposal (5 pages) for the application
- Research schedule for the academic year 2022/23, including planned research trips for the application
- Letter of recommendation by the supervisor of the PhD project for the application
- Second letter of recommendation for the application
They accept applications by e-mail for the scholarships. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to two video-based interviews in April/May 2022 for The Leo Baeck program 2022-23.
Also Apply for A*Star International fellowship 2022 For Students
To know more about Leo Baeck Fellowship program, please visit official website so read this: