Applications are now open to apply for the Thailand Government Scholarships 2021 for the lucky students who are capable to do this scholarships. The Thailand International Postgraduate Programmed (TIPP) Scholarship 2021 is a Fully Funded Scholarship all over the world because its provide all the opportunities for the intelligent students .
You will Complete your Master Degree from one of Thailand University and get the scholarship for the students. There is a Total of 24 Thailand Universities are Participating in the Thailand International Postgraduate Programmed (TIPP) 2021 which provide the scholarship for the students and give high level of the education. If You want to enroll in, Masters as well as a PhD then you can go for the scholarship and to provide highlevel education in Thailand universities.
FOE MORE INFORMATION: VISIT HERE
Details About Thailand Government Scholarships 2021
- Scholarship Country: Thailand country
- Scholarship by: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thailand Government Scholarships.
- Scholarship Level: Master Degree Program only.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded financial coverage.
- Deadline: 15th March 2021 is the last date for the Thailand Government Scholarship.
Financial Coverage for Thailand Government Scholarships:
Thailand International Postgraduate Programmed (TIPP) Scholarship 2021 will cover all the Expenses written below.
- Return Economy Class Air: Ticket and Airport Pickup Service are totally free for the students.
- Domestic Travel; in Thailand are totally free for the students.
- Living Allowance: 7,000 Baht Per Month are totally free for the students.
- Accommodation: Allowance of 7,000 Baht Per Month in the Regional Province or 9,000 Baht Per Month in Bangkok and Phuket are totally free for the students.
- Settlement: Money: 6,000 Baht on their first arrival to Thailand are totally free for the students.
- Books: Allowance: 10,000 Baht per year. (Only 4 semesters for Master’s degree are totally free for the students.
- Tuition Fee: Awardees’ tuition fee will be directly reimbursed from TICA, except equipment insurance fee, transcript and certificate fee are totally free for the students.
- Health: & Medical Coverage are totally free for the students.
Restrictions for Thailand Government Scholarships:
- TIPP Thailand Scholarship Awardees are required to study full time and not to change the programmed topic/study Plan for those who want to become the better student in your university.
- Any Part-Time Employment is Not Allowed for the students.
- Awardees are not allowed to bring any family members to stay with them during the study for those who apply for the Thailand Government Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Thailand Government Scholarships:
- Candidates Must be an International Student from an Eligible Country for the application of the scholarships. You can check the List of Eligible Countries Here for more information.
- Candidates must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International for the betterment of the student education point of field.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree for the apply of this super Thailand Government Scholarship.
- Good Command of English must have the student know of its importance.
- Age Should be less than 50 Years for this Thailand Government Scholarship.
Required Documents for Thailand Government Scholarships:
- TIPP Thailand Scholarship Application Form is required for the process.
- Medical Report of the students must be required.
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Degree of the students must be required.
- Certificate of Bachelor’s degree of the students must be required.
- English test score (e.g. TOELF, IELTS) of the students must be required.
- Recommendation Letter (At least 3 people) of the students must be required.
- Thesis proposal or other documents (As university request) of the students must be required.
Deadline for Thailand Government Scholarships:
15th March 2021 is the last date for the Thailand Government Scholarships.
How to Apply
Applicants Need to Fill by Online Application Form only. Submit all the Documents before apply for the scholarship. To Apply, Please click here and visit the link Visit the Official Website of the TIPP Thailand Scholarships 2021.