Study in Finland without IELTS 2021
The country has done a great job not only keeping up with educational advancement, but also setting a global standard so the students who wanted to study in Finland apply as soon as possible. The people are warm and welcoming in the Finland and are very kind citizen, so it is, of course, one of the top destinations for international students around the world for their global learning experience so the students who wanted to study in Finland apply as soon as possible. International students are also able to study in Finland without IELTS at present for the students who wanted to study in Finland.
In Finland, the state-of-the-art infrastructure and technology makes student life more convenient for the students so the eligible students can apply for the Finland. In addition to the security of living in one of the safest countries in the world for the students to study in Finland free of cost, international students can enjoy the different seasons of nature with their own unique flavor so never miss this opportunity and apply as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Here’s How You can Study in Finland without IELTS
Step 1: Application Process to Study in Finland without IELTS
Make a shortlist of the Finnish universities and courses you would like to apply to for the study in Finland without IELTS for students. On the university website for students, you can learn about University rankings in Finland and Eligibility Requirements for getting the admission and scholarships here. Select the university that is right for you based on the career you have chosen for the scholarships in the Finland.
In order to get the scholarship in Finland without IELTS in this year, students must demonstrate that they speak English well enough for the scholarships in the Finland university. In addition to IELTS for admission, students can apply to Finnish universities in the following ways so read them clearly:
- English is the student’s native language for the scholarship in Finland
- Student’s previous academic degree was taught in English at any of the universities in the EU/EEA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or the USA for the scholarship in Finland.
- Some universities in Finland also accept if only part of a student’s previous academic degree was taught in the English language for the scholarship in Finland
Step 2: Skype / Video Interviews
When your profile is shortlisted for the study in Finland, you may be asked to participate in a Skype interview or other video interview then you have to prepared for the interview. The purpose of this test is to evaluate your ability to comprehend spoken English because English is required for scholarship in Finland.
Step 3: Apply for scholarships
In Finland universities, many higher education institutions offer several scholarships to international students to attract them since they must pay tuition fees for study in Finland and get the scholarships easily in this year. Each university has its own scholarship program for the students, so the scholarship available and the tuition fees it will cover will vary depending on the institution and the program you want to study for getting the scholarships.
Step 4: Tuition Fees and Other Study in Finland Costs:
The university will then send you a confirmation letter or a letter of acceptance. You receive it as confirmation that you have been accepted into the universities for the program you applied for. Then you must pay your tuition fees for the first year of your course.
Step 5: Apply for Student Visa in Finland
When applying for a student visa for Finland then see, you’ll need to submit some documents for study in Finland. Below are the documents:
- A Valid passport is required for scholarship
- Passport photo is required for scholarship
- Copies of the passport’s personal data page and any passport pages that contain notes is required for scholarship
- A certificate of acceptance from the institution of Finland is required for scholarship
- Details of tuition fee payments or any scholarships is required for scholarship
- Evidence of funds to support yourself is required for scholarship
- Proof of health insurance is required for scholarship
- Previous qualification is required for scholarship
FOR MORE INFORMATION: READ THIS