The SMART scholarship program 2023 fully funded may just be the opportunity you are looking for for the scholarship in 2023 for eligible students. This prestigious scholarship program not only provides a full-ride scholarship to a participating university for the students, but it also guarantees a civilian job with the Department of Defense (DoD) upon graduation in the year 2023. for every year that SMART Scholars receive education funding for the students, they must complete one year of service at a DoD facility after graduation in the SMART scholarship program.
Upon graduation, SMART Scholars receive competitive pay and benefits to their eligible students. Once their service requirement is up in the year 2023, SMART Scholars have the option to pursue a career elsewhere or remain with the DoD for the betterment of the student’s future for the betterment of the student education field. According to the SMART Scholarship Program, an astonishing 77% of Scholars remain with the DoD for the betterment of the students to work and get the scholarship.
The SMART scholarship 2023 represents a £2000 discount that will be applied to the first year of your tuition fees and also gives you the scholarship on your performance bases for the students who are more talented. The scholarship is awarded as part of the admissions process and is based on your application to study for the basis of their betterment in the next part of your education; there is no separate form to complete for admission in the SMART scholarship 2023. Successful applicants will be notified in their offer letter for those students who are eligible for the scholarship.
Also, See: Top 50 Universities In Canada and Fully-Funded Scholarships 2023-2024
Who is eligible for the SMART scholarship 2023?
To be eligible for the SMART scholarship, you must watch the steps and if you fulfill the steps apply for it:
- have accepted an offer for a full-time taught course at Staffordshire University for the students (Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, and London campuses only for the eligible students).top-up and blended and distance learning courses are provided to the students in the SMART scholarship.
- be an International fee-paying student who requires a Student visa for the application for SMART scholarship 2023.
- be a national of one of the countries listed below for the application for a scholarship. This will be verified by the nationality of your passport so that you will be able to study on the SMART scholarship. Please be aware that not all countries are eligible for the SMART scholarship at all levels of study so first check the eligibility criteria.
You won’t be eligible if you are SMART scholarship:
- Are receiving full or partial funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider so you are not able to get a scholarship?
- Are applying to study a Staffordshire University course at a partner institution so you are not able to get a scholarship.
- Are receiving any other Staffordshire University scholarships? If you are eligible for another Staffordshire so you are not able to get the scholarship.
- University scholarship or discount, the discount which holds the greatest value will be applied so you are not able to get the scholarship.
- Are applying to join level 6 (final year) direct entry of an undergraduate course so you are not able to get the scholarship.
- Are applying to join a Postgraduate Research course so you are not able to get the scholarship.
- The scholarship applies at the start of your studies at the University and will be deducted from tuition fees get the scholarship as soon as possible
- Scholarships are applied as a fee discount and will be demonstrated on your Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) in the scholarship
- Only applicable to students joining in September 2023 and cannot be redeemed if offer is deferred to a later intake for the future in the next year
When is the deadline for the SMART scholarship?
There is no deadline for the SMART scholarship on time for the start of International Welcome Week in September 2021 so students can do it before it.
Questions and inquiries
Our courses are for students
undergraduate and postgraduate courses.