The applications are invited to apply for the SIIT University Scholarship in Thailand 2022 for the Academic Year January 2022 intake for the eligible students to study in Thailand. SIIT stands for Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology this is the full abbreviation of the SIIT. SIIT Scholarships for International Students For Masters & PhD programs are available for the students. This is a 100% Fully Funded Scholarship with NO Application Fee so the students can apply as soon as possible. The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology is a Top Ranked Recognized University in Thailand for the students located in the heart of Thailand so the students who are wanted to study in this university to get the SIIT University.
SIIT Scholarship in Thailand for Graduate Scholarship Program Students (EFS) to study in SIIT University which offers all academic fields for the Programs so the eligible students apply as soon as possible. All the Expenses will be covered under this Program for the students in the SIIT University Scholarship.
You can Apply Online for the SIIT Scholarship 2022 Even if you don’t have an English proficiency test for the students so the students get the scholarships here. The Duration of the Master Scholarship is 2 Years & For the Doctoral its 3 Years for the students so they get SIIT University. IELTS/TOEFL is Not Mandatory for the study in Thailand. The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no certificate of English proficiency test is required for the SIIT Scholarship.
Details About SIIT University Scholarship 2022
- Country: Thailand
- University: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology university
- Course Level: Masters, Doctoral program
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded scholarships
- Deadline: 30th September 2021 is the last date for SIIT University Scholarship
Also Read: Scholarships in Norway Without IELTS
Financial Coverage SIIT University Scholarship
SIIT Scholarship Thailand is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Thailand for International Students so they get the SIIT University. It will cover all the expenses from the students.
- Full Tuition & Educational support fees (Full Thesis Support) is covered by the university
- Living Allowance of 10,000 baht Per Month is covered by the university
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand is covered by the university
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given is covered by the university
- Health & Accident Insurance will be provided during the Scholarship is covered by the university
Available Academic Fields & Majors for Masters, PhD program
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management fields
- Engineering Management fields
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management fields
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management fields
- Information Technology fields
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry fields
- Chemical Engineering fields
- Civil Engineering fields
- Computer Engineering fields
- Engineering Management fields
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering fields
- Management Technology fields
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology fields
- Mechanical Engineering fields
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems fields
- Digital Engineering fields
Eligibility Criteria For Master & Doctoral
- Not a Thai Citizen or do not hold Thai Nationality is required for the SIIT University.
- Two Strong Recommendations (At least One from Academic Institute) is required for the SIIT Scholarship. You can Check Sample How to write a Recommendation for the SIIT University.
- Have Good Health & Good Conduct is required for the SIIT University.
The last date to apply for the SIIT Scholarship 2022 at SIIT is 31st September 2021 for admission
How to Apply
Applicants need to apply Online & fill the Application form & upload the Documents before the date. To, Apply for the SIIT University Please Visit the Official Website of the SIIT University Scholarship.