Applications are now open for the Science Ambassador Scholarship 2023. those students who want College Scholarships in the USA. Welcome, All of you are in the right place. we will share your complete guide and step by step process of Science Ambassador Scholarship in USA.
Those students who are selected for the scholarship will get an amount of up to $40,000. A total number of 1 scholarship is awarded to the selected students. A full–tuition scholarship in science, technology, engineering, or math Funded by Cards Against Humanity.
About Science Ambassador Scholarship 2023
|Deadline||Dec 13, 2022|
Eligibility Criteria USA Scholarship
- Must be admitted to the United States School.
- Must be a high school senior or an undergraduate student.
Check Also : University Of Kentucky Scholarships in USA 2023
How to Apply for the Science Ambassador Scholarship?
Film a three–minute educational video of yourself explaining a STEM topic you’re passionate about. To apply, you must be a high school senior or an undergraduate college student. To view videos we’ve liked in the past, check out our previous winners.
- A mini-lecture, not a personal statement. Pretend you’re a lecturer speaking to a class. Teach us something.
- Clear, creative, accurate, and a demonstration of your passion for the subject. We value novel, memorable approaches to topics. Your video doesn’t need to be fancy or high–tech. Production value is not a factor.
- Three minutes or less in length. Videos longer than this will not be considered. No exceptions!
- About any STEM topic, not necessarily your field of study. Pick a topic that excites and fascinates you. We don’t need to hear about the latest thing in science news (unless that’s your jam).
- Scientifically accurate. We encourage you to cite the sources used to research your topic. Ideally, this would be in a slide or frame at the end of your video. You can use any citation format you’d like.
- Uploaded to YouTube and marked ‘public.’ No exceptions!
An advisory board of women who hold higher degrees and work in a broad range of STEM fields will review applications and select finalists. Finalists will be notified in early 2023 and will move on to the next round to submit additional materials. A winner will be announced in April 2023.