Salford University MSc Public Health Scholarship Applications are currently invited to suitably qualified students who would like to benefit from the University of Salford MSc Public Health International Scholarship. This course is now available for the 2022/2023 academic year.
MSc Public Health International Scholarship costs 50% of your tuition fee. To apply for this bursary you must apply to study for MSc Public Health and complete an international study application form.
Salford University MSc Public Health Scholarship Summary
Scholarship sponsor (s): University of Salford, UK
Scholarship Type: Scholarship Award
Hosting Centers: University of Salford, UK
Scholarship Worth: 50% of tuition fees
Prize Number: Multiple
Level of study: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International students
Application Deadline: May 2, 2022
DETAIL SSalford University MSc Public Health Scholarship 2022
Recognizing the global importance of public health and our membership of the Association of Schools for Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER), the University of Salford offers two high-value bursaries to MSc Public Health applicants. This is provided based on your benefit in both academic achievement and a two-part bursary essay. Learn more about this bursary and find out how to apply.
To qualify for the University of Salford MSc Public Health International Scholarship, you are required to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student for a fee and pay a standard international tuition fee during the program.
- A new student studying for the first time at the University of Salford, who does not progress or progress from one program to another.
- Full-time study, on campus during the program.
- Studying undergraduate or appropriate postgraduate teaching master plan.
- Funding not funding scholarships during the program.
- Failure to apply for a scheme in which tuition fees have been negotiated as part of a partnership or other non-payment scheme.
How to Apply: Please apply with our online application form. As part of the application, you will be required to submit three portions of the study article prior to the deadline set out below. If you have successfully applied for this bursary, to receive this grant you must accept your application for payment and pay your tuition deposit by the stated deadline.